• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pudmunkie Heatshields

I am the Pudmunkie and I approve this group buy.

You lazy fools better jump on board, who knows the next time this will go down!

I just cross posted this over on Neco last night so those guys can get in if they want one. I am gonna let this go another week or so. When I am ready to place the order all deposits will be due. The rest of the payment will be due when I get the items back from the fab shop. After I place the order you deposit will also be non-refundable

No interest over on NECO so send in your payments as soon as you can and i will get the order placed with the fab shop. I will pm each one of you with my paypal address.

Im guessing im too late for this? How much for shipping to the UK for future reference if i have missed out?

still waiting on the last 2 deposits. IF I DO NOT HAVE THE DEPOSITS BY SUNDAY I am going to start going down the list of people who tried to get in too late.

still waiting on the last 2 deposits. IF I DO NOT HAVE THE DEPOSITS BY SUNDAY I am going to start going down the list of people who tried to get in too late.

Can i be considered if someone hasnt paid in time? (Not trying to jump the queue)

How much is UK postage?

Cheers,

Kev B

Back