• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pudmunkie Heatshields

kcobra

Veteran CEG'er
Pudmunkie and I decided to Have some more heatshields made so here are the details.

Price will be 75+19.95 shipping anywhere in the continental us, unless of course you want to pick it up from the EGL. We are having these made in batches of 8 for materials reasons, so if we only get 9 people who want one the last guy is gonna get left out.

There will be a deposit of $35 when we get enough people to place a order
THE GROUP BUY IS FULL AND ALL DEPOSITS ARE IN.

Due to the unreliable nature of the forums as of late, Pudmunkie and I have decided to stop this group buy.

I realize some of you guys are in Michigan but at 4 bucks a gallon your gonna spend more driving to northern oakland county to pick them up than to let me ship them priority mail which is what I quoted in the first post.

hi everyone i need a heatshield for my contour svt and my focus svt i have 2 CAI for my FSVT but the long one get dirty way to fast and ive read that its not good to suck in all the heat from the engine...... i would love to see some pics thanks....

There is room for one more and I have added your name to the list. Being I just posted this on NECO I am going to give it some more time to see if there is any interest over there.

Back