• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT's growing up...

What's lame is that my stuff won't occupy any more space than it already does. But, since I only buy Contours that run I guess I'm at a disadvantage there.

Well, see, now as soon as you want to buy a non-runner, we've got room to work on it. :laugh:

i thought they where talking about the kind heafer that bought pizza and refused to leave on josh :)

I think he did, he posted pics of it not too long ago

here it is:
2571299562_6a8bf90e7d.jpg

I need to get out again. I have off all next week....YAHOOO :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty economy!

On a side note a local dealer is willing to give me 16K for my truck!!!! I can't believe it. One down one more to go! Then hello RWD V8 6spd tire smoking glory!!!

Josh are you going to be at the shop anytime soon? Just wondering what your plans are next week. I got the GTP today and I have to do fluids and gaskets on it. I'm off all next week so I'm gonna need to work on something. BTW that car hauls ass! I'd slip a pulley on it ,but the wife is a lead foot.

I'll be out there for sure, Philly and Hetfield's cars are in right now for some troubleshooting and repairs, so unfortunatly i don't have an extra spot available right now...

Back