• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT's growing up...

I'll be there tonight and pretty much every weeknight next week either helping Josh with his stuff or trying to get both of my cars running properly. I'm praying that we can figure out what's wrong with the SVT quickly so I can have it out of the way and on the road.

Tony, I know myself and Alex are interested in some of those lights you've got. PM me and we can talk about a time to pick them up or whatever you want to do.

OK I'm gonna be home tonight working on the GTP. I have to get parts after i sleep and then wrench like mad all night and get it finished.

I gots 11 or 12 8' flourescents fixtures laying around. Been collecting dust for 4 years now.

next week for sure guys I'll be out. I just got done with about 7 hours straight of wrenching on the GTP.

valve cover gaskets,rotors/pads F/R,air filter, oil change, trans filter and oil $600+

Knowing Oreillys truck driver $300+ discount(50% or more on parts)

Wrenching for 7+ hours on The soon to be ex wifes GTP and getting all the parts for $240 PRICELESS.

BAH!!! with enough chili and beer we can make natural heat! :censored::censored::censored::censored: we need to have a MIkeyboy style chili meet!

yeah I'm bringing the lights up tomorrow in the truck. I'll see if i can't test them tomorrow and make sure all are good if time allows. I'll be in waukesha at the scrap yard late afternoon so if anyone gets up there early call me. I'm pissed off and very bitter, best motivation ever to get :censored::censored::censored::censored: done!

Lights are loaded up so I'm ready to go. I'll free up Thursday evening then. I might not make it out til 6-6:30ish though. Its susposed to be nicer out the next few days anyways.

What time is the earliest I can get up there at? It appears the super kunt might not be taking our daughter tomorrow night. If she doesn't me and Lily will be coming along, so Iwon't be able to help alot. Inless you guys want to practice your babysitting skills?

Last edited:
What time is the earliest I can get up there at? It appears the super kunt might not be taking our daughter tomorrow night. If she doesn't me and Lily will be coming along, so Iwon't be able to help alot. Inless you guys want to practice your babysitting skills?

I'll be out there by 5

Alright I'll see if the kunt will answer the phone tomorrow. Otherwise we'll have an extra set of hands coming with me.

Back