• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate Oficial GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the GB ends today, and the prototype has been verified, so it would be great if you can start sending the $20 deposit so i can place the final order early next week. :cool:

Paypal address is Pole120@hotmail.com

~Josh

1. brapple - deposit payed
2. CSVT1214
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
5. Berkel
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour
9. Trhlz1222
10. Ft.WorthSVT
11. green SVT
12. CSVT#49
13. wa2tuff
14. Dino Macri

1. brapple - deposit payed
2. CSVT1214
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
5. Berkel
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour
9. Trhlz1222 - deposit paid
10. Ft.WorthSVT
11. green SVT
12. CSVT#49
13. wa2tuff
14. Dino Macri

I've added the list to the first post and will update payment and shipment info as i receive it there. Thanks guys.

~Josh

can you guys PM me your paypal e-mail addys so i can match themup with your screen name, I'm getting payments from e-mails with no user name in them, and i don't know who they're from. :shrug:

Guys the GB ends today, and the prototype has been verified, so it would be great if you can start sending the $20 deposit so i can place the final order early next week. :cool:

Paypal address is Pole120@hotmail.com

~Josh

Josh could you take a picture of the corner of the splitter with the plate installed. I want to see how the plate follows the contour of the splitter as it curves back. Thanks.

holy cow you still post here mike. haha just kidding. hey call me later i have a eaton M90 coming to my house and you should probably make the people at work fit it to my car, heheh

Any rust concerns with this piece?

Also, more importantly, what's turnaround going to be like once you get all the deposits?!

Any rust concerns with this piece?

Also, more importantly, what's turnaround going to be like once you get all the deposits?!

I assume 10-12 days based on their quote.

The material spec'd for the plate is 5052 aluminum, which has better corrosion properties than most aluminums. The material was selected primarily for its strength and corrosion characteristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back