• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate Oficial GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the only time these will be able to be bought? if so count me in and how long till we gotta pay cause i short on money. oh and if you want a pic of what it could prevent my mirko just got taken off my car and looks like s**t from the speed bumps and crappy roads on my school campus

They may be built again, but i don't know for sure. A down payment will be required before i make the final order in early November and the final amount due when i have them in my hands ready to ship.

im in...one more now

1. brapple
2. CSVT1214 (at 10+ orders)
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
5. Berkel (at 10+ orders)
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222

im in...one more now

1. brapple
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. svt4stv

i wasnt really trying to spend any more $ on the contour.....especially right now. i was even thinking of selling the Mirko... ah well.. it does look pretty good on the car, now that ive seen one in person. so if this thing will protect it, why not :shrug:

ps: curse you mattyk for making me spend $ i dont really have!

Count me in :D

1. brapple
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. svt4stv
11. green SVT

1. brapple
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. svt4stv
11. green SVT
12. CSVT#49 (pending prototype)

I am able to get in the list still?

I'm going to add you to the list so you aren't missed. If it's not OK Josh will chime in. The prototype will be ordered on Monday so I think you're good to go. :)

1. brapple
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. svt4stv
11. green SVT
13. CSVTturbo

I removed him simply because the stated interest in the IC thread but has not come in here personally to say "yes i want one for sure".

I'm going to add you to the list so you aren't missed. If it's not OK Josh will chime in. The prototype will be ordered on Monday so I think you're good to go. :)

1. brapple
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. svt4stv
11. green SVT

OK, I guess I talked me into it. Add me.

1. brapple
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. svt4stv
11. green SVT
13. CSVTturbo
14. wa2tuff

I removed him simply because the stated interest in the IC thread but has not come in here personally to say "yes i want one for sure".

Very true! Sorry 'bout that.

OK, corrected, I guess.

1. brapple
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. svt4stv
11. green SVT
13. wa2tuff

Can't WAIT to get this. I'm scared 24/7 driving through all this construction and brick streets around campus. And my Mirko only has a horrible rattle can job :laugh:

Can't WAIT to get this. I'm scared 24/7 driving through all this construction and brick streets around campus. And my Mirko only has a horrible rattle can job :laugh:

Well my is painted nicely, but it looks like some gremlin came out and bit into the drivers side of it. So yours probably looks better ;)

Well my is painted nicely, but it looks like some gremlin came out and bit into the drivers side of it. So yours probably looks better ;)
:laugh: I almost wanted new suspension.. i used to think my eibachs were too high up in front. Nevermind ;)

Hows the proto coming along? The dates you gave us are coming up pretty quick.

I was expecting a phone call or e-mail today so I'll be calling tomorrow, Unfortunately the guy I'm dealing with was on vacation until yesterday so yesterday my verbal PO for 15 pieces should have been processed a week ago, but was just picked up when he got back. They're burning one out to verify fitments and if all is well the next 14 will be cut. :cool:

~Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back