• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate Oficial GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. brapple
2. CSVT1214 (at 10+ orders)
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
5. Berkel (at 10+ orders)
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. svt4stv
11. green SVT
12. CSVT#49 (pending prototype)
13. wa2tuff
14. Dino Macri

Update:

Update:

Just got off the phone with the fabricator. The prototype is being shipped today or tomorrow. So i should have it in hand early next week. :cool: If all is well, i can immediately OK the cutting of the remainder of my order and get this out to you guys. I'll be picking the final set up personally when they're done. Cross your fingers for no design changes for a speedy transaction.

~Josh

if its not TOO late, i need to withdraw from this GB. im just tooo behind on bills right now to spend any $ on any of my four damn cars, let alone the contour.... (i think im probably going to end up having to sell it).

if anyone wants to take my spot cool. if the material is already ordered and no one wants my spot, ill take it then. i dont want to stick josh with extra material when i ordered the part.

Called the fabricator today and the prototype has not shipped yet :( I'll update you all when i t does get here.

1. brapple
2. CSVT1214 (at 10+ orders)
3. Matty K
4. Schattastic SVT
5. Berkel (at 10+ orders)
6. LUCA
7. Buckshot77
8. TeamSVTour (at 10+)
9. Trhlz1222
10. Ft.WorthSVT
11. green SVT
12. CSVT#49 (pending prototype)
13. wa2tuff
14. Dino Macri

I replaces svt4stv with someone who PMed me to take his place.

I hate construction :nonono:

Pretty much destroyed the paint on half of my mirko today going up a 45º hill of rocks. Come onnnnnnnnn skidplate :laugh:

Nope, all wrong so far.

FYI, i'll be posting some pictures this afternoon of a pretty piece of aluminum. :cool:

:eek: :eek:

Can't wait!!! :cool:

you assked for it

thsvtass.jpg

Last edited:
The skid plate was designed to protrude about 3/16" across the entire front lip. the lip tapers back as it round the end of the splitter and runs flush with the splitter edge. It takes a little bit of time to gt it lined up just right, then i just clamped it in place and drilled my holes.

msc050.jpg

msc051.jpg

msc052.jpg

Fasteners shown are not what will be provided, (5) stainless bolts with zinc plated fender washers and nuts will be supplied.

msc053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back