• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pictures of my ZX3 Focus Lowered and cleaned..

Ok well like I originaly put,everyone has thier opinion as you do. I like it and thats that,as well as MANY MANY others like it. Your attempt to flame me has FAILED:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not flaming...you jumped in here and bashed the dude's car like you've been here the last year to see the work he's put into it to get it to the point it's at. You haven't; and he doesn't need someone who clearly lacks taste telling him what's tacky or not.

Ok Pole120 I clearly get that you must be the only one on this forum with "taste" hu, its an OPINION, just like when I have posted pics of mine in the past, some people like, and some dont, whats so hard to comprehend about that???????? If you have anything else for me that dosent relate to this thread I would say just pm me so we can talk about whatever reason you have beef with me, if not then good day!

And Pineapples on pizza is yummy.

So back on track, fordman, who is going to tune that for you? I think turbo tom still does tuning, I know he discontinued the turbo kit, but there is always pro-charger or powerworks for s/c that is

I like it, obviously minus the covers, but as stated they are temporary and therefore can't really be judged by me, though IMO the best looking Foci are the 5 foor hatches, but that's probably just because I prefer 4 doors to 2, sort of like I prefer 3 pedals to 2.

i think it looks cool; almost bought 2 foci; i like the 5-doors more too.

good thing i didnt; might have been too stock for some peoples taste? :rolleyes:

when i was 16 with my CSVT on full coverage it was just shy, like within $40 of $3k/year. :blackeye:

when i was 19 with my SVT it was over 4k for a bit...but i got a few tickets. though it was about $3k before that.

My friend moved to florida...he was paying close to 5 grand for liability on a taurus due to an accident...and after moving down there it was like $500 a year.

Thanks to everyone that had somthing nice to say..As for boosting it cant happen anytime soon just one of them Future plans for this little thing..Again thanks to everyone for the Compliments..Next plans are Header and cat-back and thats about it..For now??..:D

I would go with the full race header, obx makes one on ebay same with the flex pipe and exhaust, everything is polished and yeah its ebay and obx, but a buddy has it on his and it sounds amazing and gave him some good ponies on the butt dyno, all for relativley cheap. Or just check the classafieds on focaljet,svtperformance, or focusfanatics.

pretty nice looking focus needs gunmetal 18s with polished lip

I would go with the full race header, obx makes one on ebay same with the flex pipe and exhaust, everything is polished and yeah its ebay and obx, but a buddy has it on his and it sounds amazing and gave him some good ponies on the butt dyno, all for relativley cheap. Or just check the classafieds on focaljet,svtperformance, or focusfanatics.

Yeah i know of OBX..SS metal alot of people have them and reccomend them..

glad you got another car bro! (turbo it)

hey you could buy my SVTF wheels off me if i ever find superlegerras! you know i'd give you a deal bro :)

glad you got another car bro! (turbo it)

hey you could buy my SVTF wheels off me if i ever find superlegerras! you know i'd give you a deal bro :)

Right now im trying to find business for my business and find a PT/FT job to get some money flowing back in here..

Those cars are not bad at all. All but bought one (zx5) for the gf last year, until she "remembered" a little incident that made her insurance too much too handle for it. Not sure if it was just me, or where I had the seat positioned, but I remembered feeling like I was sitting up quite a bit. I really liked the size of it though.

Yeah i know of OBX..SS metal alot of people have them and reccomend them..

I am going to my buddies house today that has all obx, I will take some pics for you, of course the ss header isnt all ss anymore cause of heat but it still looks great, and like I said they can be had for VERY LITTLE cash.

Powerworks SC is under $3000, and brings the HP to 220, and the TQ over 180. The stock clutch can handle it for a while, but I would start saving for a Clutch/flywheel/LSD. Throw on a set of cams/gears, a header, delete the cat and bolt on your motor mounts and you'll be moving pretty damned fast for a paperweight. If you want to get really nutty you can start looking at big brake kits, coilovers, a new head etc...

In any case, the car's come a long way, good to see youre enjoying it.

Those cars are not bad at all. All but bought one (zx5) for the gf last year, until she "remembered" a little incident that made her insurance too much too handle for it. Not sure if it was just me, or where I had the seat positioned, but I remembered feeling like I was sitting up quite a bit. I really liked the size of it though.

You sit really high in a Focus, it's a pretty tall car. My ZX3, with a 3" drop, is still taller than a normal Contour, It all adds to the interior space though. Way more roomy in my Focus than in my Contour.

Powerworks SC is under $3000, and brings the HP to 220, and the TQ over 180. The stock clutch can handle it for a while, but I would start saving for a Clutch/flywheel/LSD. Throw on a set of cams/gears, a header, delete the cat and bolt on your motor mounts and you'll be moving pretty damned fast for a paperweight. If you want to get really nutty you can start looking at big brake kits, coilovers, a new head etc...

That 220hp depends on supporting mods. My buddy Lacy hit 196-200 I belive and he has an exhaust,header (I think),intake,plugs and wires and thats it I belive, its all in the tuning to get the higher hp. He went with the svt focus brakes and they look and perform great.

Yep all in time..Hopefully one day i'll have a Boosted car...

Back