• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

any of the last three were correct. Though in chat and spoken word, I will use "me neither."

Winter is coming and people will undoubtly have completely forgotten how to drive in snow\winter weather.

OMG a snowflake, slam on the brakes and drive 5 mph.

or

Sure, the streets aren't plowed and covered with 1ft of snow and ice but I can still drive normal speeds, hit my brakes 5ft from the stop and stop safely.

Last edited:
roll up windows in the Wintour I mean how is a person supposed to throw a banana peel out the passenger side window :shrug::laugh:
bananahuge.gif

spotting CSVT's locally putting them in the spotted thread and nobody claiming it .I saw the black one again today

Hearing people correct their young children when the child says Christmas Tree.

I just want to reach out and hit the parent with the nearest object. It's not a ????ing Holiday Tree. It's always been a god damn Christmas Tree.

Fry: Yeah, it really puts you in the Christmas spirit.
Farnsworth: What-mas?
Fry: Christmas. You know? X-M-A-S.
Leela: Oh, you mean Xmas. You must be using an archaic pronunciation. Like when you "ask" instead of "aks."

fut1.jpg

Hearing people correct their young children when the child says Christmas Tree.

I just want to reach out and hit the parent with the nearest object. It's not a ????ing Holiday Tree. It's always been a god damn Christmas Tree.
I kinda get the whole happy holidays thing but a holiday tree :nonono:

I hate when couples just fight all the time but can't seem to understand that it would be better for them and everyone around them to just break up.

I hate when spoiled kids think that because their parents' worlds revolve around them that everyone's world revolves around them.

I hate when people (specifically roommates) argue in circles about the same pointless thing for hours (while you are trying to study for exams) and they still never get anywhere.

I hate when it is too hard for people to be courteous, like holding a door open for someone/ thanking someone for holding door open for you or cleaning up after themselves when they make a mess in the kitchen, etc.

I hate when you are driving and someone else isn't following the rules of the road... i.e. staying right when not passing... and then you get pulled over and given a ticket and three points because you didn't slam on your brakes and were "following too closely"

When family members ???? on your parade and don't practice what they preach.

In fewer words...????ing hypocrites.

girls who tell you they miss you and want to get back togeather but later that night go and your friend. ( and i had to drive) im tired of college sluts.

The "mechanic" guy who has 15 cars ( 13 of which don't run) in his front yard, all about 10-25 years old. He knows everything about cars though and everything to do with them.

Back