• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

people who pull out in front of me where i have to slam on the brakes.

i really hate it when i have a cake in my passanger seat. and get frosting EVERYWHERE

did I miss the thread where you said your a cake delivery man? Why are you driving around with cake on your passenger seat? hookers arent much more.

peeve, cleaning the little roller wheels in this stupid mouse . we should go optical

Pretty much everything is a pet peeve of mine now. I find at least 50 things a day that piss me off. Maybe I'll get a small pad and write them down today.

not having a U key on my ket board... its very difficult to type

:laugh: I don't have a "ket" board. It's that some kind of new technology?
;)

The "E" on my laptop keyboard is practically worn off. I don't look at the keys when I type so it's not a big issue for me.

When the GPS takes us down a road and then stops talking about the same time we realize that the paved road is going to turn into a dirt and stone road. :mad: As we come off of that dirt road we realize that we are pretty much back where we started. Why does Michigan have three 12 miles roads?

Last edited:
:laugh: I don't have a "ket" board. It's that some kind of new technology?
;)

The "E" on my laptop keyboard is practically worn off. I don't look at the keys when I type so it's not a big issue for me.

When the GPS takes us down a road and then stops talking about the same time we realize that the paved road is going to turn into a dirt and stone road. :mad: As we come off of that dirt road we realize that we are pretty much back where we started. Why does Michigan have three 12 miles roads?
and then you went to Michigan, I thought you forgot your log in password:crazy::laugh:

got an email from a coworker with the phrase "Me either."

wrong on so many levels ..
me either -> me neither -> neither have I -> nor have I -> nor I

Back