• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

i hate when women spend like $100+ on a hair cut. i bought my own clippers and do it my self and it looks the same if i spend 10-15 on a haircut or if i do it myself...

lol would you like it if girls all cut their hair in the same style as yours?
think about it...

pet peeve - been bugging me for a while now

People who quote the post that is immediately above theirs. What's the point?

The quote feature in general is misused.. quote an entire long rambling post to respond to one relevant sentence ... quote the first post when you're the first to respond.
There seem to be very few posts on this forum that don't have a quote attached to them.

Maple syrup and bacon... sounds fine to me. How about some maple flavored sausage too? We were in Maine the first time I had it and it sounded so disgusting. It's pretty good though.
wait, you like maple sausage but wouldn't put cheese in grits:crazy:

pet peeve - been bugging me for a while now

People who quote the post that is immediately above theirs. What's the point?

sometimes it's necessary though, especially in an active thread.
If you spend too long typing your message, someone may post before you click submit, so then you're no longer responding to the person that posted before you.

Picture quoters peeve me though. And it seems a lot of people have been doing it lately.

one thing i miss from the old forums is when you wanted to respond to a certain post, you clicked on a button to do so and it didnt quote it, but at the top of your post there was a spot that showed whos post you were responding to.

one thing i miss from the old forums is when you wanted to respond to a certain post, you clicked on a button to do so and it didnt quote it, but at the top of your post there was a spot that showed whos post you were responding to.

yeah I kinda liked that feature too. I definitely love the multiquote feature we have now though.

(hope Matty fumes at me quoting you :laugh: )

if you scrow down you will see the last ten posts when you are typing your reply ...

if you scrow down you will see the last ten posts when you are typing your reply ...

hehe

yes, that i know, but that doesn't tell anyone reading your post which post you are replying to.

before at the top of your post when you replied, it showed this:
book.gif
Re: My Suzuki GS500 Story, by baco99
new.gif

#1275546 (Re: baco99) 07/10/06 02:59 PM

telling everybody who you replied to

pet peeve when the mods hog the forum just keeding:laugh: good work guys:cool:

Having to reclear the end of the drive because the plows came through, oh well, the joys of living in the midwest.

Silly drivers that forget how to drive in the snow every year.

the last time I was out cleaning the drive way I was kinda close to the road end of it and a plow came through and pelted me with shtuff from the road the least he could have done was blow his horn and give me a heads up:mad:

the last time I was out cleaning the drive way I was kinda close to the road end of it and a plow came through and pelted me with shtuff from the road the least he could have done was blow his horn and give me a heads up:mad:
What color were you wearing?

Alot of them can't see poopy up there

Last edited:
dark gray and it was day light :shrug: contrasting the snow maybe they thought I was a mail box:blackeye:

dark gray and it was day light :shrug: contrasting the snow maybe they thought I was a mail box:blackeye:

That's why I was wear an orange vest when near the street doing snow removal, or anytime I'm near the street at dusk\low light times. I know it may seem a bit crazy, but an ounce of prevention...

orange is great but in broad day light there is no reason he couldn't see me and my red snowblower:rolleyes:blowing snow

i hate retarded state troopers. and round abouts

i got a ticket for not yeilding the right of way in a round-about. there were no cars in the circle, so i didnt stop. didnt think i had to since there was a yeild sign. then i pull into the bank where i was picking up my sister from work and i see flashing lights. :censored::censored::censored::censored:! Umm okay?:confused:

he walks up, "you come through here often?"
"nah man, im picking someone up from work. Her car is in the shop"
"Well, you need to watch waht youre doign in those circles"
"what are you talking about? did i do something wrong"
"yeah, you didnt yeild the right of way"
"there was no body there."

then he walks away, comes back a couple minutes later with a damn ticket. :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing prick.

google search I-87 exit 12. there are 5 goddamn round-abouts most retarded thing EVER!!!!!!!:bah:

oh yes... if i get anything what so ever... im going to blow up
and its just the hassle of going down to court, gettign another date ot plea not guilty, and blah blah blah.

i missed 4 classes in college and almost faild the class because of a stupid NYS ticket. I slightly spun my tires, on iceish ground. got pulled over by an unmarked. he call a cop to write the ticket bc i guess he couldnt. and when the unmarked left he spun his tired even more than i did and stoped at the other cop... said "oops" and laughed. ASSJOCKEY. they only reduced it to a parking ticket... that was $150:mad::mad::mad:

My Biggest pet peeve is :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing COPS:mad::mad::mad:

ppl who don't shovel their damn sidewalks! it snowed here a few days ago, then rained, then immediately went below freezing for the last 3 or so days. the douchebag down the block didn't clear anything in front of his house when he had the chance so it's been all ice the last few days. Today it's even worse cause it's raining right now and about 35 degrees so it's just ultra slick now. Almost busted my ass walking the dog.

it's not like it's not required by law to maintain your :censored::censored::censored::censored:

i'm almost in the mood to go throw myself down on his property and cash in on his homeowners insurance. i'd break my arm for a payday!

Back