• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

one more svt vs srt-4

How funny...All I got to say, is cars can be scary. I have seen my car scare some people as well...but then you could just chock that all up to the driver...and wait, no one hit that point yet....I don't trust either of ya...but if you come up to race me, I will size you up at the light and pay attention to your attitude. If it is worth my effort, then sure, but, if I think you have more car than me, I would graciously bow out...or...run just to see what your car has. Don't make no nevermind to me, that's why it's a sport.

L8R
Rich

Real Nice!

Is that down in Mexico still?

I love that place! That fact that you can do what you want whenever you want to almost. :D

in fact is a 1/8 drag event and the 4th of march will have another event
i hope my svt will participate in the event and dont think we can do what we want if anybody is caught in a street racing the first time will cost 500 dlls plus the tow and days , about 800 dlls the second time 1600 dlls and third time you walk to your home , in the event you need to wear a helmet and have a detailed inspection about tires, suspension etc etc

in fact is a 1/8 drag event and the 4th of march will have another event
i hope my svt will participate in the event and dont think we can do what we want if anybody is caught in a street racing the first time will cost 500 dlls plus the tow and days , about 800 dlls the second time 1600 dlls and third time you walk to your home , in the event you need to wear a helmet and have a detailed inspection about tires, suspension etc etc

Well I DID say ALMOST. I mean everytime I've been south of the border the cops only bust Americans. lol

People speed whenever they want, hold races on back roads and generally have a good time if they are not hurting anyone.

I mean that in a good way. In America you can sort of do this in the countryside around a small town but that is about it but eventually you will get a ticket if you are caught doing it over and over.

So I didn't mean it in bad way, sorry.

Well I DID say ALMOST. I mean everytime I've been south of the border the cops only bust Americans. lol

People speed whenever they want, hold races on back roads and generally have a good time if they are not hurting anyone.

I mean that in a good way. In America you can sort of do this in the countryside around a small town but that is about it but eventually you will get a ticket if you are caught doing it over and over.

So I didn't mean it in bad way, sorry.

no i dont take it like a bad way, i just say what hapen here, and is true all my friends have american plates in his cars and all the time are stoped for have another country plates, i have all my cars with mexican plates thats the benefit of hame 2 nationalitys LOL and all the time happens that american cars are pulled for nothing , i know is bad buth the mexican police stinks, the other day a thief was caught by a neighbord and the police arrive in 2 hours the police station is abouth 3 blocks , buth when is a street racing near they arrive in 10 minutes that is really bad buth all the police here are corrupted people and the good guy are killed in action

What mods do you have done to your mustang, and what mods are you doing to it now?

the list is pretty long... basically every bolt on available, and a 125 shot, with a custom tune.

as for what it's getting now, well... i'm not allowed to tell.

Back