• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gooooonnnnzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

lol check the classifieds as well. My rims are for sale now too. Im hoping to get some money. Its looking really really hard that I will be able to sell mine especially for the price im asking for. I really dont want to miss this oppertunity but somehow I feel I will :(

Last edited:
Because he told me he is done with his car and not spending any more money on it. Then 5 mins later, he wants mikeys rims. :laugh: So I reminded him of what he just told me.

Hey I said theres an exception to this because I already have rims, mikey's will be an upgrade..but its not looking good at the moment so it wont happen most prolly :cry:

he didnt accept my offer :(

Im still trying to sell my rims and locally would be perfect cause then I wont pay shipping. If you guys can help spread the word, i'll greatly appreciate it. Help a brotha out :D

heh I know what u mean, most people hate this part of town lol..i loooovee pringles!!! "curry flavor" :crazy:

but yea you guys should visit, i work nights wed - fri :eek:

Back