• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lost my job..

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
Well, yesterday was day 89 out of the 90 days probationary period at my new job and I was told that there really wasn't a place for me in the company and my services were no longer needed. :nonono:

So it looks like I'll be back to job hunting! Who knows maybe this will be a good time to be able to start over in a new place doing something completely different.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.
-Mark

well that just sucks! you bust your ass for them and this is the thanks you get, huh?

maybe MRT is hiring! ;)

btw... just heard that the subie dealer in the troy motor mall is hiring for new car sales... might be an option.

Last edited:
I effin hate companies like that...pure BS...89 days of work for them...they win...you lose....make sure everyone knows this...make sure no one buys their products......screw them. The internet is powerful....they treat their employees like shiat so screw them and hit them where it hurts....

thats crap man, I hate it when that kind of stuff happens, but you arent he only one. Im currently on a job hunt as well. I wasnt going to work my first year in college... but now I have a motivation *top secret*

No **** Mark, that blows hard-core. I thought they were pretty pumped to have you too. No notice, no nothing huh? What a ****ty deal.

And at day 89 they probably don't owe you any vacation or other time. That's a bunch of back-handed, slob-knobbering, crusty pudhole, pinky-toe-sucking horse semen :mad:

Interested in coming back to Dearborn? If there's anything I can do, let me know.

As far as getting out of MI, I will offer this bit of advice. Yes, the MI economy sucks rotten and jobs are hard to come by. However, SE Michigan still offers much more opportunity for work then a helluva lot of other places. You just gotta dig for it.

Google is opening up a big shop in Ann Arbor... thought about that?

dude that sucks!!!

i just found out that my company wont be extending my contract past december and will not hire me full time!
blah

so does this mean you can come to the halloween party?

we can start a collection to get you gas money!!

damnit! sorry to hear about this man. i have every confidence you will end up on your feet.

Back