• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ok, now I'M bored

John - that hat is great - had me rollin' :D !

About the 19's (form vs. function) - I'm not autocrossing as much anymore (if at all) and I need a change . Plus , when I got my MilleMiglias , I was driving the car more & didn't want to sacrifice the ride - now I hardly drive it , so I figure if I'm going for it , I might as well go big & look cool as hell :cool: . In the grand scheme of things , it's not that much more to go up a few inches , instead of just one .

Of course , this ALL depends on the what happens to my ownership status of the SVT ...

Lol...wonder if Paul will get a laugh at this.

Lawls.jpg

*Note: Only applicable to women.

Well, don't be a punk, PM or email me or whatever what your plans and budget is for the wheels and we'll see what we can come up with.

B00070JEAU.01-A1J17NHA9JOFAQ._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Bonehead? :shrug: :laugh:

:laugh: Good find, I like it. :cool: I think I want something different, I have something in mind already.

I'm sure Paul will love that shot of you crashed out.

I just cracked up again , looking at the bonehead hat :D !

Sorry John - hadda go to work :mad: . Can't sit in front of a computer all day ... I have to actually do manual labor :( . I'm ready for some form over function , but unsure about how much I want to spend $$$ on a car I most likely won't have long .

I know what you mean. Well, if you really want 19's ( :rolleyes: :nonono: ) just be on the lookout for some deals or something...
I could recommend some good ones but they'd be around $5k for the set. :laugh:

Don't ya just hate when you need to decide what to do first.
Of course the new wheels would make your car look entirely different.

Wheels/ turbo?
The turbo kit isn't done yet so maybe start with the wheels. I'm sure the turbo will be available for a period of time.

I wonder if Aaron would want me to keep my current wheels - besides ... can he handle the extra power from the turbo ??

Either way on the wheels...although keeping the ST200's would keep my buying price down. :idea: :laugh:

Extra power, not a problem. :cool: No need to worry.

I know he can handle the turbo.
He's easy when it comes to the wheels. He just wants your car. :)

Last edited:
Either way on the wheels...although keeping the ST200's would keep my buying price down. :idea: :laugh:

Extra power, not a problem. :cool: No need to worry.

Actually , they're MilleMiglia "Cellos" . I saw them on another Contour at SZ-01 & just HAD to have a set . By SZ-02 I had 'em ! Not many with them ... WAY less than people with ST200's .

I haven't seen any others with them so far. It's nice having something that others don't have, good being original.

Back