• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ok, now I'M bored

chknhwk

CEG'er
I'm working but don't feel like it.
I have a paper to write for MGT350 detailing how I'm going to establish 'a greater presence on Kava' (an imaginary island) in the most ethical means possible. :rolleyes: College sucks.

Where do you go?

Right now it looks like i'm running back up to esu early tomorrow. I left my engineering book up there and I have 6 problems to do for 1pm monday...I need like 3-5 hours to do them...and right now i'm doing calc and i'm starting my physics homework after that...

okay you know what i'm turning my monitor around so I can't see the internet...

stupid banana hands song...

Where do you go?
Home. LOL I'm attending University of Phoenix. My GI Bill is paying for everything plus a few bucks extra every class. Not a bad deal, it just takes up a bunch of my time that's all.
I have a paper to finish, my weekly summary to write and finish up on my team assignment and I'm done with this class. I have to get motivated!

If they make a Zetec turbo kit you know I'm in! :D

If they don't I'll have to wait until I get an SVT. :drool:

Why dont you get a JRSC, jackson racing super charger, i almost got one for my Focus before... well.. its gone now thats all that matters. I was very impressed by how easy the install was, good the quality was, and the really good gains for the $$.

I think Hector was the only one to try it on the contour... But the engines the same i think more poeple should try.

I'll have to look into it. :) Thanks for the suggestion.

I've just been saving money lately because I'm looking around for an SVT to blow it all on. :D

im waiting for the turbo kit myself but unlike dougie i will still care about the fourms haha

id like to see your car aaron super or turbo charged i think it would be sick.

I just couldn't help notice you said "entertaint me"
kinky :laugh:

I was hoping somebody would notice! You guys are all just so non-attentive. :nonono:

Anyway, I finished all my projects for this class. Last time I checked I was carrying an average of 94% so not too bad. Gotsta get my GPA up! :eek:
One week off then I start all over again. Dang, this is getting old... :rolleyes:

Back