• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ok, now I'M bored

Oops...Sorry my mistake. :crazy: :laugh: I'll have to check em' out the next time I see your SVT.

Chris, I'll send you a PM soon. ;)

Yea , I know ... I do like function more , but it'd be nice to change-up the look a bit too . Decisions , decisions ...

How about form AND function? Spend some loot and get some forged racing wheels. Fikse, Kinesis, etc. :laugh:
I think a set of polished Kinesis K29R's would look the balls on your car.
Even if they are too big... :eek:

You could always check out SVT4STV's new line of wheels. He started his own company, the website is in his sig. Always good to send business to another CEG when you can.

I'll be looking for it Aaron.

You could always check out SVT4STV's new line of wheels. He started his own company, the website is in his sig. Always good to send business to another CEG when you can.

I'll be looking for it Aaron.

Who?? What are his credentials? How is he designing them? What equipment does he use? Are they forged or cast? What CAD equipment does he use to design them? What kind of testing does he have documented? Are they DOT and NHTSA approved? Just things I'd be worried about...

Oh, so Mosler is going to be the first, huh? I was wondering.
Ya'know, I was actually thinking about CF wheels when I was posting that... :D

Who?? What are his credentials? How is he designing them? What equipment does he use? Are they forged or cast? What CAD equipment does he use to design them? What kind of testing does he have documented? Are they DOT and NHTSA approved? Just things I'd be worried about...

Steve, he did the GB on the subframe connectors. I can't answer the rest of your questions though. Very valid points. Shoot him a PM if you are interested.
Here's the website: http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/

Last edited:
Yeah, bad idea. Lets see, that would kill your acceleration, brake times and mileage.

Phil, he sells i-Forged wheels, not his own. They've been around for a quick minute so it's not that bad. I'm not sure I'd get them, however. I know they were banned from a few racing sanctioning bodies for excessive deformation on the track.

I guess he's going to be a distributor then.
I don't remember all the details.

Back