• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ok, now I'M bored

I'm back with a vengeance!

Actually.... It's more of a silent ferver. I don't like to cause trouble.

But with John, it's too damn easy. :D

This is true.

So, are you still working at LJS? Whatcha been up to?

Dang...I started reading Sal's Thelunchjournals while the kids are taking Finals, and I started laughing so hard I had to go outside.:laugh: :laugh:

Hmmmm... How much?
thumb_1,423_0.jpg

:drool: :drool:

If I apply your past decisions to an extrapolated curve, you'll get your first bike iiiiiiiiiiiin.... Hmmmmmm.... Apparently I see the second coming of someone named, Christ?

Sorry. ;D

Nice job you got there Sal. :cool: Parts manager at a bike dealership, that is a job you'll love. Hope they'll let you take the new bikes out for a spin.

I'd like to snag your discount on a hot new bike , but my finances are tied up - I'm saving up for a turbo setup for the CSVT & a set of 19's :drool: .

OMG, those 19's you showed me are hot. They're going to look :cool: on your car.
I might just jump in on that turbo GB myself. :)

Fyi,
Thats the last meet I'm coming too. I'm not registering for carlisle either.

If all you guys are just going to bust my balls on here I see no point in even going to this forum. Looks like the GB forum is the only one I will be going to now.

I keep trying to tell John but he's too girlie to believe me :D

Once you get a bike, you won't need/want smoked this and turbo that and 19 these.

Fyi,

If all you guys are just going to bust my balls on here I see no point in even going to this forum. Looks like the GB forum is the only one I will be going to now.

Oh, I guess we aren't allowed to say that we are getting in on the turbo GB? :confused: It's a GB and anyone that wants in can get in, not just you. What a concept.

If someone is "busting your balls", take it and have fun with it. You do it to others but when they come back at you, you want to leave. :shrug: WTH?

Back on topic...

When do you start the job Sal? You didn't say, will you be able to take the bikes for a spin?

Fyi,

WTF are you talking about ?!?!? I've been talking of updating rims for at least a year now - and YOU turned me on to the turbo , ya tool :crazy: !! When it comes out , it oughtta be a cool kit and I think I'd like my SVT to have a bit more schwoop also :drool: (just like YOU do) . It's your perception that everyone is out to get ya ...

I wish there was a way to unregister your account and delete all the posts you've made.

I'm packing up shop here folks.

John, hit me up on aim. And shaggy, I have you blocked on aim so don't even bother. What happens on ceg stays on ceg, don't bother me outside of this forum. Send me a pm if its that important.

I wish there was a way to unregister your account and delete all the posts you've made.

I'm packing up shop here folks.

John, hit me up on aim. And shaggy, I have you blocked on aim so don't even bother. What happens on ceg stays on ceg, don't bother me outside of this forum. Send me a pm if its that important.

Doug - what the heck got into you , man ?? Havin' a bad day ?? Noone wants to see you all peeved-off - have a drink & chill , then send me a PM , since I can't PM you (cause you've got yours turned off) .

Back