• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

"Anyone? Anyone?" For what it's worth, Respect, I'm surprised I don't see you around. I've got friends on the South Shore, and am down there often enough. Ran 139 down to Green Harbor just the other day.

"bueller bueller" haha, thats funny cause i live on 139 near the high school...im usually around most nights/weekends so let me know next time you're in the area and what bar you are hitting up, haha

"bueller bueller" haha, thats funny cause i live on 139 near the high school...im usually around most nights/weekends so let me know next time you're in the area and what bar you are hitting up, haha

I really dig the Boat House Pub right on 139. That's a hot setup there. May get back down there one of these days.

T-red svt, E1, in my neighborhood...WEIRD!! who are you?

car looked bone stock, it was late at night too, didnt feel like checking out the car lol.

woohoo i spotted one!

silver svt parked at the Killkenny Pub on Rt 38 in lowell at about 10:00 this evening.
i noticed it at the last minute and had cars on all sides so i couldnt swing around easily.

Last week I spotted a Red svt with an SE style spoiler, traveling on 291 west at the beginning before the split to go on 91 south. It was a white guy, 30s looking, with brown hair.. anyone here?

I saw a Contour decked out as a federal vehicle, looked like Fish and Wildlife symbols.

This was in Acton, MA, near the Minor Chord music store - I was getting new strings for the bass.

I was going to get a picture, but when I came out it was gone.

I saw a Contour decked out as a federal vehicle, looked like Fish and Wildlife symbols.
yeah .. there are a bunch of Contours (pre98 and 98+), 2nd gen Taurus wagons and even some Tempos designated as government vehicles parked alongside Water Street in Boston (near Post Office Square).

At least there were when I used to work on Federal Street, before January.

This was in Acton, MA, near the Minor Chord music store - I was getting new strings for the bass.

I was going to get a picture, but when I came out it was gone.

Here in Springfield (spfld,ma reprezent) they use contours for the fire inspection vehicles. If you see a interstate police color blue contour with a round white badge on the side, that's what they look like. Imagine if the police used SVT Contours? Haha.

My gosh, yesterday was quite the Contique sighting day for me. First off, I SWEAR I saw a Young America Mystique, but I can't be sure. I'm about 50% sure it had white wheels. I spotted it at the Big Y in East Longmeadow. And also, I saw another 9 Contiques that day. Two were pre98's. I've never seen so many in one day :shrug:

Clean stock looking E1 on 95 North taking the Byfield exit. Guy with a blond in the passenger seat...I was the one who waved with the same car. Always good to see another svtc up near me......

Saw 2000Myst on Friday about 3:10pm on rt. 4 in Lee NH. I was in the MS6 going west bound and you were going east about 3/4 to 1 mile east of the circle.

SVT spotted yesterday evening, ~5:40PM on the Everett Turnpike heading northbound. You entered from Industrial Drive. I think it was silver (I'm pathetic and can't remember after a whole day). Tint, missing jack point covers (on right side at least), dealership sticker on trunk lid, XM satellite receiver.
OK This is the last time I say I spotted the silver SVT (since it's pretty obvious we have the same commute). But just wanted to add that apparently we work at the same company - since I again spotted him and today followed into the main driveway. Different buildings though.

OK This is the last time I say I spotted the silver SVT (since it's pretty obvious we have the same commute). But just wanted to add that apparently we work at the same company - since I again spotted him and today followed into the main driveway. Different buildings though.

what car where you in though?

I was in the Maxima of course. :)
Kim, there's a good chance. I have no idea where that SVT goes north of the Merrimack toll though (101? 3A? 293? 93?) - every time I spotted him it's been south of the tolls.

I was in the Maxima of course. :)

figured that was the case but I wasn't sure. I was pretty temped to drice my SeVT to work today. took it out last night after swapping the E0's on and it was a blast to drive, it really likes this cold air :laugh:

Back