• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted a Silver Frost SVT on I-84 West yesterday. It was taking exit 39 (Route 4) around 4:30 or so. Tints on front windows and rear but not rear door. :shrug: E1 wheels, no spoiler.

Page 8....Oct. 2007...Better late than never I guess...

Speaking of sightings- saw a T-Red pulling out of the Mobil station on Montvale Ave in Stoneham last night around 9pm.

I wonder if thats the same one my cousin told me about last week.
he said he saw a red one at the convenience store near the square right off of maple street

I was not signed onto CEG a year ago...I can pretty much say with absolute certainty that this was me. I live down the street from both locations Got my gas and Sunday paper at Mobil this morning and my cigs about an hour ago from the convenience store off of Maple. Frequent both locations often.

Didn't know there was another SVT in Stoneham. Haven't seen one...Been looking for awhile. Who is the other out of curiosity?

Been looking for someone to get advice from in the area on different quirks here and there.

Didn't know there was another SVT in Stoneham. Haven't seen one...Been looking for awhile. Who is the other out of curiosity?

Been looking for someone to get advice from in the area on different quirks here and there.

Yea. I own the bright blue Cougar that's currently mothballed and Elky's old Crown Vic:

spacecar.jpg

po-po.jpg

thats why i said Ceg'er.

but there is a silver SVT in stoneham that i used to see parked in a driveway all the time, but i don't go by there anymore

Elky? Do you live in the area?

The Crown Vic DOES look familiar lol...I may have seen the Cougar at Stop and Shop in the past?!

Jscullin, if you are around tonight, I can meet up with you at Rapids or something for a couple minutes?

Spotted a Silver Frost SVT on I-84 West yesterday. It was taking exit 39 (Route 4) around 4:30 or so. Tints on front windows and rear but not rear door. :shrug: E1 wheels, no spoiler.

That was me. Cops made me rip off tints that are too dark -- like the ones on my rear windows when I bought the car.

Last edited:
That was me. Cops made me rip off tints that are too dark -- like the ones on my rear windows when I bought the car.

That sucks. Just re-tint those with some 35% which is legal for CT.

I was cruising next to you in the BMW trying to get a closer look at the car. I saw you pointin up at the RT-9 exit and the I-84 "stack". :laugh:

That sucks. Just re-tint those with some 35% which is legal for CT.
Yeah I've gotta get to a tint shop and get some 35% tints like the front. Know any good ones in central CT? :)

CSVT1214 said:
I was cruising next to you in the BMW trying to get a closer look at the car. I saw you pointin up at the RT-9 exit and the I-84 "stack". :laugh:

Ha! Now I actually remember the exact moment I was spotted. Driving back from the vet I was telling my gf about the unused parts of the stack (I think she just rolled her eyes) :)

I'm pretty sure I remember your BMW too. I've always really liked BMW's so I tend to check them out. Is your's black (or maybe dark blue) with tints by any chance?

Yeah I've gotta get to a tint shop and get some 35% tints like the front. Know any good ones in central CT? :)

I had my SVT done at Tint Master of Hartford. I know a few other people that have too and they came out great.

Ha! Now I actually remember the exact moment I was spotted. Driving back from the vet I was telling my gf about the unused parts of the stack (I think she just rolled her eyes) :)

The "stack" has always fascinated me. Tons of unused highway rotting away up there.

I'm pretty sure I remember your BMW too. I've always really liked BMW's so I tend to check them out. Is your's black (or maybe dark blue) with tints by any chance?

Black, but no tints. I'm planning on getting them done soon.

It's possible you spotted a couple BMW guys that live near me. 3 brothers actually. One drives a 98.5 Silver Frost SVT, the other a dark purple M3 sedan with tints, and the other a black M3 sedan.

Spotted a 98 E0 SVT, Silver Frost, CT plates on I-84 West near Exit 40 (Route 9) today at about 3:45 PM. Drivers side rear door was dented in pretty bad. Looked completely stock.

Spotted a Silver Frost CSVT today (11/28/08) at 3:45 PM heading east on RT 4 in Farmington. It had tints and a stock looking spoiler.

Friday, 12:30 , Elm St turning onto Queen city bridge.
Black SVT with black Cowl induction hood and loud aftermarket exhaust.

very clean looking car with a younger dude driving it.

Back