• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted Silfro/MNB in Glastonbury @ about 6:15 at the Dunkin Donuts. I stared at the car for a loooong time, and did a few laps around it:laugh:

E1 with FSVT wheels and blue calipers. All chrome still chrome-y, and the wheels/caliper paint were the only visible mods. Driver's side sail panel had the "Contour" wearing off, and there were a couple of scratches on the driver's door. Otherwise, it was in nice shape, and the FSVTs looked nice:cool:

Thats what i figured, i usaully see his car at Stop N Shop :) But i dont think i have seen the polished rims before.

HAHA

He called me a couple days back to tell me he had polished his wheels for the first time since he put them on. I guess they came out better than expected. :laugh:

spotted a silver svt with what looked to be black svt graphics along the lower doors in longmeadow sunday ~11:30
pretty sure the guy noticed me, his evil twin.

Black Contour, Black wheels, spotted in Manchester by Manchester Honda around 545pm last night?

yesterday at ~5:30 heading north on freshwater in enfield .... green, e1, stock svt. appeared to have CT plates. I was driving the Se.

damn you get around!

the t-red was pullin a U-turn in front of the riverdale shops area. i was at the opposing light and couldnt tell where it went to further stalk it. :shrug: that'll probably narrow it down if it was you or not.
sure looked clean :cool:

damn you get around!

the t-red was pullin a U-turn in front of the riverdale shops area. i was at the opposing light and couldnt tell where it went to further stalk it. :shrug: that'll probably narrow it down if it was you or not.
sure looked clean :cool:

if it had st200, mirko and its wingless it was me.if not its the other red 1 with the wing that a old lady just bought. lol . i on that rd a lot the gf works down there.. thanks man if it was me lol

Spotted a T-Green SVT yesterday. Traveling on I-84 West, next to exit 37. I think it was 8:23 AM when I saw it.

Looked stock. Factory wheels, no tint, and had the factory spoiler.

Back