• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

m14 this morning. I swear I saw a green contour w/SVT sideskirts. The rear looked like a regular contour's bumper and I couldn't see dual exhausts. Perhaps my eyes were tricking me and it was a green csvt. :shrug:

black svt build number 4559 on the front bumper, in PF Changs parking lot tuesday night bout 6 o clock i know its someone on here.

Mystique spotted

Mystique spotted

Mystique spotted in Grove City, Ohio. Full aero kit, white with large ricer spoiler. Don't care for that kind of thing myself, but it look like it was well done.

m14 this morning. I swear I saw a green contour w/SVT sideskirts. The rear looked like a regular contour's bumper and I couldn't see dual exhausts. Perhaps my eyes were tricking me and it was a green csvt. :shrug:

if only it was afternoon or night. i would say it could have been me :shrug:. (razzi sideskirts)

Spotted T-red SVT coming off Rt. 35 west onto Smithville ave. today about 2:30 pm. looked stock. Anyone on here?

silver SVT with what looked like 17" rims at Miami University.

sick parties tonight :cool:

Red E1 CSVT at the same tired iron lot where a silver frost E0 lives (in Lancaster, Ohio). It's going to be parted out (the tranny is going into the Sliver Frost). The engine is locked up.

I told the owner to post the parts here, but who knows if he will.

Saw this in the Cincinnati State parking lot today. It had a svt front bumper and se skirts and i didnt check which rear it had, front lower mesh was painted red and was broken. Anyone?
020408_14261.jpg

020408_14261.jpg

Last edited:
T-red, E0, at least E0 wheels anyway. "ENDANGRD" at Wal-Mart on Middlebelt on friday evening . . .

Seems like I should know this car . . . but I couldn't remember for sure.

Black CSVT at a Taco Hell in Columbus. Probably the same one I saw on campus a couple of weeks ago. The car was in front of me at the drive through, so I told the Taco Dude at the window to tell the driver there was another CSVT behind him. Car had a Contour rear spoiler and what might have been 17 inch Focus SVT rims.

When I got to the window, Taco Dude said the driver didn't say much. So them I had to tell Taco Dude how there are only 11,000 of these cars in the entire world, so seeing another one isn't all that common.

Martin Malley: Contour Evangelist

kinda late but silver fro on haggerty between 9 and 10mile. around 5-7pm. last thursday.

kinda late but silver fro on haggerty between 9 and 10mile. around 5-7pm. last thursday.

Very well could have been me. I drive that all the time although I assume you would have noticed my black e1's or I would have noticed your car... :shrug:

Although I did see a few days back a Sil Frost on 8 mile heading east, just east of Halsted/Newburg and it had the rear back valance painted Sil Frost as well. I don't know who around here has that rear area around the exhaust cutouts painted like that but I thought it was interesting.

I am also currently at OCC Highland lakes campus and I parked next to a Silverfrost SVT with the drivers side headlamp extremely hazed and a crack in the bumper. Car looked a little beat up but oh well.

Back