• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Oh. My. God. I saw these hubcaps on a white pre98 Contour in Whately yesterday.

P5130436.jpg

Looked like BUTTHOLE! It was an old man driving it :facepalm:

i seen that too... it had a alll red interior right???? i was next to him on the highway in traffic
...it did? The infamous, super-rare red interior? No, I didn't notice that. I think I'm going to have to find this guy again and steal his car. He's old so he probably won't care :laugh:

...it did? The infamous, super-rare red interior? No, I didn't notice that. I think I'm going to have to find this guy again and steal his car. He's old so he probably won't care :laugh:

i bet its the old black guy... the whole thing is red,, dash, seats,head liner and steering wheel. it has some kind of graffics on the hood and fenders very hard to see.

Spotted silver CSVT with Mass plates, red SVT lettering on sides and red scoop on the hood, coming off 91N exit 37 Windsor, CT at 3:45pm today

2000myst directly in front of me on 293 on the Merrimack River bridge as we sat in traffic due to the usual morning accident.

Woah Woah Woah, No one ever sees me anywhere!

How come you didn't honk the horn man? Were you in the Contour?

No it was definitely Dan. It's a very distinctive car, bodykit with molded bumpers, sideways exhaust, gold trim. Not to mention it occurred this morning, it was his license plates, and I spotted his face in the rearview.

I just have no clue what he was doing on that stretch of highway -- thought he worked up north?

Nope, I work at DEKA now, well at least until next wednesday. haha sideways exhaust, yepp still haven't fixed that yet...:crazy:

no its been off the road for at least a month now iirc ...
Two months :mad: :mad:
Two more weeks till I get the new suspension, etc. installed. Then it's off to get it inspected again and pray I'll pass.

Yeah I was directly behind you but I didn't think you'd recognize me in a silver Subaru so I didn't bother.

Two months :mad: :mad:
Two more weeks till I get the new suspension, etc. installed. Then it's off to get it inspected again and pray I'll pass.

Yeah I was directly behind you but I didn't think you'd recognize me in a silver Subaru so I didn't bother.

I bet I will now. I prob would of if I had seen you. At first it would have been a "wtf" look then when I recognized who you were i would have waved lol.

Black 98 SVT with tinted windows. Westbound on Mass pike around 11am. I was in traffic with you from around Palmer to Springfield.

Nope, I work at DEKA now, well at least until next wednesday. haha sideways exhaust, yepp still haven't fixed that yet...:crazy:

Do you know Heather? She's my old coworkers wife. She works at Deka.

My dad's company sells to yours, random fact.

PS: If you need anything powder coated PM me.

Do you know Heather? She's my old coworkers wife. She works at Deka.

My dad's company sells to yours, random fact.

PS: If you need anything powder coated PM me.

I have no idea. There is like 250+ employees. I would only know her if she worked on the same project as me. Which company is it?

I saw 2000myst at the Derry post office at 8:30AM Monday morning... I did not even see your car though until I was pulling out; I thought about waiting and saying "hi" but I had to get over to my friends house as we were making a trip to the beach :)

Back