• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I keep seeing CSVT's everywhere. I swear you can't swing a dead cat in this town without hitting at least two of them. Anyway, I never think to flash the lights or anything, so keep an eye out for the black S60-R with the moose badges...that's me. ;)

Spotted two different Black SVT's in the Woodhaven/Trenton/Brownstown area.. One is bone stock and the other has a fart-can muffler and deep tinted windows. I see these two mostly crusing the Allen road/West area, any given day.

i have a black slammed cougar, i see a new csvt everyday, i thumbs up them all unless its sad. im not gonna make a post about each one i see though but they mostly look good, couples sil-fros, t-red with gunmetal wheels in woodhaven, black one around s-gate.

i see a black csvt with tinted windows on pennsylvania near fort st often. mine is black with SE front bumper and a broken passenger side skirt and i believe i seen the cougar saturday afternoon on fort coming off trenton. looked like u wanted to race lol but i had my son with me

Spotted:

What: Silver CSVT / Lowered / Wheels / Tint / Pre-98 Trunk
Where: Near EMU
When: 8/23 - 3:30 pm'ish

Nice car. :cool:

Spotted a green SVT in Toledo heading up secor. Messed around a little bit with it but then it turned off. Looked completely stock, and I didn't get a good look at the driver. I was driving a gray SE. Are you on here?

Come to think of it, did anyone here bye that silver frost CSVT from that lil used car dealer On Telegraph just south of West (Next to the cemetary)?

I test drove it about a month ago.. They were asking $3999.. It had 140,000 miles. a cracked windshield and the radio didn't work.. It was a good running car though and it looked good.. The guy their told me he would take $2799 out the door for her then like 3 days later she was gone.

I was gonna buy her but I was putting the deal together in Texas to land my current beast..

Come to think of it, did anyone here bye that silver frost CSVT from that lil used car dealer On Telegraph just south of West (Next to the cemetary)?

I test drove it about a month ago.. They were asking $3999.. It had 140,000 miles. a cracked windshield and the radio didn't work.. It was a good running car though and it looked good.. The guy their told me he would take $2799 out the door for her then like 3 days later she was gone.

I was gonna buy her but I was putting the deal together in Texas to land my current beast..

looked at that car a while ago it had lots of dents and some rust wasnt no where near worth what he was asking (you could tell it was in an accident)

saw a SIQQQQQ 95 contour at a show i was in(the svt won 1st domestic, 1st overall, 2nd audio. woot!). anyone on here? :laugh:

IMG_0831.jpg

Spotted a green SVT in Toledo heading up secor. Messed around a little bit with it but then it turned off. Looked completely stock, and I didn't get a good look at the driver. I was driving a gray SE. Are you on here?

Hah, that was me :) I saw the sticker on your back window then heard you when you went by me. My car is most definitely completely stock!! lol Your car looked like it had a bluish tint though, but it looked clean!! Good thing you didn't get a closer look b/c mine is super filthy right now.

While I was looking for my SVT I took that silver one for a test drive, It was horrible, alignment was waay off and it drove pretty rough, so I took it to my buddys shop the whole front end was shot, ball joints, tie rods, struts, control arms were bent. I took it back and the guy was asking me if I wanted it, obviously I said no. I told him everything that was wrong with it, he did however offer to drop the price but either way it had all that wrong with it and like 175000 miles on it.

Blue 3.0 Mystique with ugly exhaust tips today on West Main in Kalamazoo :) - You weren't paying attention but oh well.

Pretty sure your name is Pete- But that's a guess, I haven't had the chance to meet you at any of the meets that I've gone too.

Last edited:
spotted 3 sweet svt's ...oh wait there mine:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hah, that was me :) I saw the sticker on your back window then heard you when you went by me. My car is most definitely completely stock!! lol Your car looked like it had a bluish tint though, but it looked clean!! Good thing you didn't get a closer look b/c mine is super filthy right now.

Lol thanks.....mine is obviously still a work in progress. I don't wanna brag...but i love the tone of my exhaust lol

Back