• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Silfro SVT at UT

Silfro SVT at UT

spotted this parked over by Olde Towne apts and engineering. Sorry a part of it got cut off, my phone cover got in the way and it was too sunny to tell. Very clean ride however. Claims?

spotted silfro svt at southfield and 96 around 3:30pm on 8/28 and a silfro svt with black svt rims ,tint and aftermarket headlights @kmart in garden city

spotted: silverfrost CSVT @ pelham & Outer Dr. (Dearborn Heights)
Black CSVT Pelham & Ecorse (Taylor)
There is also a Hungry Howie's delivery guy w/ black csvt in Dearborn Heights (maybe the one from Taylor)Hmmm...

BTW: they are not the ones at my house:laugh:

Spotted: silverfrost CSVT at Mountain Loft Resort in Gatlinburg, TN

Had Ohio plates, dark tint, larger exhaust, silver painted interior panels, black pinstripes, parked in front of townhouses 105/106/107 area.

I left you a note saying you had been "spotted".

Spotted: Black Svt , looked to be stock

time: today around 5pm

where: Edward Hines dr. or E. Hines dr. (Hines park in Northville)

Spotted: That Mxracer guy

Time: 945am ish

Where: West road.. i think is the name of the road in walled lake north of 12 mile

Couple days ago I saw a stock looking black SVT in Ann Arbor on s.maple road, turned right onto scio church. I was behind you, was in a hurry or I woulda given you a wave.

met one of the new guys to the board at the bad boys of rock concert tonight (last night technically, i went to a party after) but forgot your name, sorry dude. but was anyone else there?
(and for that matter does the song 'lips of an angel' make you want to shoot people?)

Back