• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Random, but need some answers.

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
Are all Drinking fountain nozzles on the right side? I just was getting a drink here and thought about it. If so, why? Im a righty, but what about you lefties out there, would it be better if it was on the left side? :shrug:

My high/middle school had a variety of fountains. Some were out of the 70's, some were brand new, and some...were just weird.

We have a fairly new school and all of our water fountain nozzle's are on the right side.

I am righty so I have no complaints. ;)

as a left handed person, i have to say i've got no problems using devices designed for right handed people. Scissors, can openers, etc. I've never used something designed for a left handed person, so how would i even know what i was missing??

Lefties can't do anything right , har har :D ! Never heard that one , I'm sure ;) .

Seriously , TGO's got it - if you've only used things set up one way , you'd never know any different . Just like the way clutch/brake/gas pedals are set up , for example ...

alot of left handed people i know like to switch their mouse around for left handed use. it completely messes me up. i really can't do anything but write with my left hand.

^^ My mother does that (she's a lefty). When she comes here and uses my computer she moves the mouse and then leaves it that way. Grr.

i don't see how i could be forced to write with my right hand. i can't do it at all.

but my right hand is my strong hand. its weird. i'm weird.

Back