• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I saw his hands over a week after it happened, and it was still pretty rough. Stitches everywhere, hence the Frankenstein comment, lol.

btw, Jeff, I was keeping my comment vague on purpose to not "out" you for your excellent tool design skills, lol. I would have kept that one quiet myself, lol.

I saw his hands over a week after it happened, and it was still pretty rough. Stitches everywhere, hence the Frankenstein comment, lol.

btw, Jeff, I was keeping my comment vague on purpose to not "out" you for your excellent tool design skills, lol. I would have kept that one quiet myself, lol.

still pretty bad when i saw him also

Just to make a point for Jeff. His carpentry skills / modified saw skills do not in any way reflect his Contour Modifying/Repair skills. :D

You guys are funny. Brian is right... I shouldn't have mentioned my dangerously stupid but sweet tool; however, it was bound to come up at some time or another!

And Benny Boy, my carpentry skills are A+ as well; the finished product is always great! I just live on the edge with decisions regarding my personal safety. ;)

You guys are funny. Brian is right... I shouldn't have mentioned my dangerously stupid but sweet tool; however, it was bound to come up at some time or another!

And Benny Boy, my carpentry skills are A+ as well; the finished product is always great! I just live on the edge with decisions regarding my personal safety. ;)

haha...you know i was referring to your ghetto rigged saw...

HGTV + Reebs = Disaster!!!:blackeye::laugh: hope you heal well man!

spotted a blk E1 going south on Telegraph (Dearborn Hgts) around 8:30 Wed. morning. I think I heard a little exhaust..?... but otherwise stock.

spotted another blk E1 on 94w around Telegraph yesterday (Wed.) around 5:30pm. also pretty stock.

Was riding on my ninja 250 behind a black SVT on Hines with a couple buddies on Tuesday night. We got next to you at a light and I was gonna say Hi but was surprised to see a girl driving it. I assume it was the owner in the pass. seat, but anything's possible!:laugh:

Spotted Black SVT E1 in Downtown Northville, Want to say its Blake but not sure..

Odds are it was me, I go through downtown at least three-four times a day with going to the gym/Pooles Tavern/Girlfriends house (in no particular order lol)..

Hopefully you saw it after the wax I did on St. Pattys

Forgot to mention- Recently have been seeing TWO different custom Blue SVT's.. One has some chrome wheels/exhaust/painted reflector, the other is riding stock E1's...

e1's or e0's. mine is blue with e0's

Pretty sure they were E1's.. Saw it at the old Clark station on Northville Rd. two nights ago, was driving past and it was pretty dark out, so I could be wrong..

side note: Saw one of them again when I just left the gym 10 minutes ago in the Planet Fitness parking lot, didn't look at the wheels though just a head on angle- A-pillar, new fogs, etc

Saw a stock-looking T-Red SVT on east campus in Mt. Pleasant

side note: Saw one of them again when I just left the gym 10 minutes ago in the Planet Fitness parking lot, didn't look at the wheels though just a head on angle- A-pillar, new fogs, etc

My parents have a membership there too :laugh:

when is someone gonna spot my t-red SE!!! i put waaaay too many miles on my car not to get spotted. come on guys, open your eyes!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

just kidding..........its friday and i haven't said anything dumb all day and I felt like i was about to explode!!:laugh::help::laugh:

It's ok, I still haven't been spotted either and I drive from KZoo to Detroit practically every other weekend! You'd think I would have been spotted by now too. lol.

Back