• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted a T-Red SVT (Really clean btw! Nice!!!)

Heading north on 68 between Arlington and Findlay, OH

This would have been around 12:30/1pm Wednesday afternoon

Spotted Frankenstein . . . around 96 and Middlebelt yesterday evening. Seems to be a pretty decent shot despite his hands being sewn together from all sorts of pieces ;)

Spotted stockish appearing T-red SVT (missed the wheels maybe E1) westbound on University in Auburn Hills stopped at light between Pontiac Rd and I-75 I was the East bound T-red SVT

when is someone gonna spot my t-red SE!!! i put waaaay too many miles on my car not to get spotted. come on guys, open your eyes!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

just kidding..........its friday and i haven't said anything dumb all day and I felt like i was about to explode!!:laugh::help::laugh:

when is someone gonna spot my t-red SE!!! i put waaaay too many miles on my car not to get spotted. come on guys, open your eyes!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

just kidding..........its friday and i haven't said anything dumb all day and I felt like i was about to explode!!:laugh::help::laugh:

Oh man...spotted t-red se.....oh nvm... it's mine :laugh:

Spotted Frankenstein . . . around 96 and Middlebelt yesterday evening. Seems to be a pretty decent shot despite his hands being sewn together from all sorts of pieces ;)

Finally healing a bit, so now I'm ready for some real competition. I had went back the following day, after cutting out the stitches that night, and my hands blew open on me after only a few shots. Twas a bad idea. Blood everywhere!

Finally healing a bit, so now I'm ready for some real competition. I had went back the following day, after cutting out the stitches that night, and my hands blew open on me after only a few shots. Twas a bad idea. Blood everywhere!

What the heck happened? :crazy:

What the heck happened? :crazy:

Short explanation: I was stupid and tried a very dangerous shortcut to a home project. It worked amazing, until I had to go to the ER.

Longer explanation: I modified the arbor hole on a toothed circle saw demolition blade so that I could put it on my high speed grinder (no guard, no automatic kill switch when released, etc). I used this to cut along the wall when tearing up some old flooring in my kitchen and dining room. The saw caught something and jumped at me; I attempted to deflect it from my body and it got both hands. It jumped around the kitchen floor until it ripped the cord out of the wall. I had a very difficult time dialing for help, but managed.

Moral of the story: Don't do something dangerous when you know it is dangerous anyways. Guess I had it coming.

Reebs

Last edited:
Back