• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Two spotted -

1) Black '98 E0 with lots of snow on it, on Sunday 2/15/09, about 3pm ay Plymouth and Farmington stuck at a red light while heading north on Farmington.

2) Silver unknown with a retardo wing on the back heading west on Eureka between Merriman and I-275. I passed and waved heading east in my '98 E1. Spotting/shooting pics of planes with my three year old daughter.

The 2) was at about 3pm on 2/23/09. As in Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you guys didn't get shot. Walking in my open garage unexpected at night, in the dark, and droping a pickle fork on the concrete to get my attention isn't a smare idea! :troutslap:

You should have shot them. They would know not to mess with you in the future.

Hey...thats not nice...the detail that he left out is that he told us that he saw us before we did it all.

I didn't say it was a good idea, but it still doesn't change the fact that if he had shot you, you wouldn't have ever tried to sneak up on him again :D

Saw a black E1 with spoiler and Michigan dealer plates getting onto I-69 from I-96. Looked to be completely stock and fairly clean. Guy with a beard was driving. 7:00 on Sunday night.

Saw silver svt in wayne driving around a neighborhood. pretty nice exhaust from what i could hear, pillar gauge pod and reflector painted. I was one of the AT&T guys walking around the streets. street a few blocks from Annapolis

SF dual 2 tip tips. Cut out bottom bumper. 1 pm to 3 pm levan and plymouth.

SF E1 looked stocked MNB at electric stick parking area. 10:30PMish

spotted a TURBO t-red svt on 480W near North Olmstead. i was in my buddies car(nissan sentra specV with 10,000k hid's) had a little fun on the highway while i was orgasming in the back. your car is FASTTTTT

Blue CSVT, chrome wheels, lowered, exhaust, etc.- Haggerty and 7 Mile, you were heading towards Livonia, I turned toward Northville so you didn't see me, haven't seen you around before-

Blue CSVT, chrome wheels, lowered, exhaust, etc.- Haggerty and 7 Mile, you were heading towards Livonia, I turned toward Northville so you didn't see me, haven't seen you around before-

like 4 other people posted about that car in this thread

Back