• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Seen 2 black csvt's the other day 1 at o'charleys on Cleveland Ave. and 1 at Valvoline oil change on Polaris i thing he works there its there everyday on the side of the building

last night?

how is it that i haven't seen you haha

I actually parked farther away from the UC than I could've so I could park a few spots from you, haha (how sad). But I left before you did apparently cause yours was still there. I see you all the time when I'm in my friends mustang too.

I think I saw you in the DUFC yesterday, but my girlfriend was talking and before I knew it you were gone.

It's funny that 90% of the time you can tell somebody is posting from their mobile, because they never use capitals. :laugh:

Spotted and looking for a blue svt (yes.....blue) on I96 west between Novi and Wixom. He and his lady friend kept going west from there, were I got off. Was lowered, custom exhaust, pillar guages, the black bumper piece removed, svt wheels, svt body kit, svt badge, and it was painted blue. It was a bit lighter then the none svt contour blue cars. It was also a manual, therfore i believe it was a repainted svt. I need to talk to this guy, so if anyone knows who he is or how to contact him, please let me know.

spotted a spruce green post98 SE with FSVT's, heading 94 west around Merriman.
it was a chick driving it.
i gave you the "peace" sign and kept it moving.
i was in a red SE. . . .

Black C-SVT (CEG newbie)

Black C-SVT (CEG newbie)

I used to see a Black C-SVT driving around in the Plymouth/Canton area this summer, older man driving it, smoking a pipe, one time I remember you flashing your brights at me, I was too distracted with trying to make a left (over by Beck and Ford), that I didn't return the gesture (sorry)...I was the kid in the T-Red C-SVT (E1), very Think it had small Shoshop and CEG stickers.
I see a SilFro C-SVT around Plymouth occasionally, and I see a girl driving a clean E-1 c-svt around Ann Arbor (umich campus) sometimes.

Last edited:
Back