• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

In Southern PA, South Hanover:

I saw a Silver Frost pass by the Autozone where I work on 94. It had an aftermarket exhaust. I ran outside and was ecstatic seeing another one.

Is the owner here? If so, swing by Autozone. I would like to talk to you. Mine is always sitting out front.

Better yet, maybe we can race all of the Civics on Eishenhower!

I could lie and say I spotted a T-Green E1 SVT right by my house, but it would be wrong. My girlfriend did, when we were driving away in my SVT (went to Denny's in Avenel, good stuff!)... she spot them before me most of the time! There's always a base Contour parked there normally, but she noticed the E1 rims and the bumper and told me that this had to be an SVT. She was right heh.

It was in Lyndhurst on 7th Ave between Park Place and Kingsland Avenue Sunday morning. I live on Park a couple hundred feet from there. With NJ plates, but it was gone by the time we came back at 2, and I never saw it before, so I guess it's someone from outside of town.

It was stock with E1 wheels, no spoilers and no tinted windows. Very clean looking. Had to drive around the block a 2nd time slowly to look at it again lol.

ok I was driving down wood ave in linden in my SVT maybe 20 minutes ago, I was heading towards st george ave, so I see this black car coming I think nothing of it, it got closer, it was a black SVT contour, probally a 98 from what I seen looked like it had the E0 rims. ANd I think I seen a female driver driving it also maybe in her 20's if I seen good enough!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::laugh: so I made the closet turn i could lol, went back around to hopefully maybe get lucky and catch her, but no go :cry: so please if u on here lol say something if u see this lol!!!!!

:laugh::laugh: People do strange things when it comes to csvts :rolleyes:

I know lol, and like I said I think i seen a girl driving it, so that got me ever more happier for sure. Maybe I could have got friends out of her, and help her with her car, and get her on here ;)

oh yeah and to let her here my new exhaust will we finally put it on!!!

Last edited:
In Southern PA, South Hanover:

I saw a Silver Frost pass by the Autozone where I work on 94. It had an aftermarket exhaust. I ran outside and was ecstatic seeing another one.

Is the owner here? If so, swing by Autozone. I would like to talk to you. Mine is always sitting out front.

Better yet, maybe we can race all of the Civics on Eishenhower!

I know of your car. Ive seen it at autozone. n the silver SVT u saw is probably my old one. It got sold to a kid i went to High school with. I bought a Black SVT Lightning in place of it.

spotted milleniahead

spotted milleniahead

u know the deal going parkway south around 8:30ish, I seen a silver SVT contour on local side going south, from what it looked like u was behind a ram van, but then I never seen u pass him, so i guess u got off on the aburden exit?

Spotted a silver frost E1 SVT Contour on Mountain Ave. in Middlesex, NJ. One jack point cover missing on the driver's side, but a damn nice car. Spotted the car around 8PM on Saturday the 8th, I drove by again around 10:30PM and the car was gone.

i followed a silver frost svt yesterday around noon in lancaster pa, looked all stock, E1 wheels, had a scuff on the bumper and a dealership emblem. it pulled out of "village of old hickory" and stayed on Oregon pike to Lancaster and then went down prince street, i turned off halfway down prince to go home...i was in my DD, an old beatup red subaru station wagon that sounds like a loud water sprinkler and had country music blasting out of it lol

anyone on here?

u know the deal going parkway south around 8:30ish, I seen a silver SVT contour on local side going south, from what it looked like u was behind a ram van, but then I never seen u pass him, so i guess u got off on the aburden exit?

8:30.. i was already at work. wasnt me.. and i try to make it where no one is in front of me.. EVAR!!!!! lolll

seen a red svt going into altoona, pa yesterday night can't remember the time just wondering if anyone on here...just out of curiosity is anyone live in altoona, pa on here?

i followed a silver frost svt yesterday around noon in lancaster pa, looked all stock, E1 wheels, had a scuff on the bumper and a dealership emblem. it pulled out of "village of old hickory" and stayed on Oregon pike to Lancaster and then went down prince street, i turned off halfway down prince to go home...i was in my DD, an old beatup red subaru station wagon that sounds like a loud water sprinkler and had country music blasting out of it lol

anyone on here?

I know of a silver one that lives above lititz. Pulled up next to them on fruitville pike a few months back and the owner didn't even look over.

Back