• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

My friend was driving through PA over the weekend and sent me these texts last night. Is this anyone on here :D?

"i totally forgot in pa i saw a silver svt contour with racing stripes and the biggest dual exhaust u ever saw on a contour! i saw it parked when i took a detour to the junkyard it was in front of a house. i wont forget to take a pic if i see it again but i was in a rush. the exhaust was wild and there were 2! youll hafta google the town name cause i forgot the spelling but it was like olyimic..."

Not sure what town he meant, but I'm sure it wasn't too far from NJ. He gave a street name too but I don't want to get too personal with the info :rolleyes:.

green svt in redbank by the traintracks yesterday in the afternoon.. 3ish maybe...

a small sticker on the rear quarter panel i think..

well I was spotted this time lol. I was in the SVT today, minding my own, come to a light, Isee a car pull to the side of me ok!! I here the guy say something (radio up) so i turn it down, and it turns out to be shaggy my fellow CEG neighbor, in a blue impreza (bug eyed style)!!!

And just 1 more thing I seen a 2003ish ford lighting at the 7/11 in lidnen also lol!!

Harrisburg, Pa

Harrisburg, Pa

Today, 6-2-09 at 7:25am I was along side of a silver SVT on I83 N in Harrisburg by the mall. all the windows were tinted, looked pretty much stock. it went to 322 east bound towards Hershey after I83

12:41PM on Thursday June 2nd -- You were in a T-Red SVT Contour traveling by Tobacco Junction in Breslau heading towards the Carey Ave. Bridge.

I believe your SVT had E0 rims (pretty sure). I was the guy in the white mini van who slowed down just to see your car.

1 July 09, Wed. - about 6 pm between the Uno Chicago Grill and Wawa on
N Meridian Blvd in Wyomissing, PA. It was a T-Red, no spoiler, couldn't see the wheels to determine the year/or if they were aftermarket. Apparently made a u-turn between those two businesses and went back onto N Meridian.

Gonna be cruising through on Sunday. I just bought a 98 sf svt. With no tags on it. So I know I am gonna get stopped. But VA just gave me a paper to drive it back home on.

Gonna be cruising through on Sunday. I just bought a 98 sf svt. With no tags on it. So I know I am gonna get stopped. But VA just gave me a paper to drive it back home on.

Where are you picking this up at (State/Town), if you don't mind me asking? And which way are you coming back through?

:laugh: bought my car in VA .got most of the way through the state and noticed that that piece of paper needed to be in the back window:blackeye: but was never stopped by any law enforcement types :cool:
On another note just got back from CT RI MA and while I did see a few tours of interest none where CSVT's:rolleyes:

:laugh: bought my car in VA .got most of the way through the state and noticed that that piece of paper needed to be in the back window:blackeye: but was never stopped by any law enforcement types :cool:
On another note just got back from CT RI MA and while I did see a few tours of interest none where CSVT's:rolleyes:

Don't feel bad. Drove across the country and only saw one CSVT.

Back