• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

I seen a few contour/mystiques/cougars today, but the 1 car that caught my eye was a young girl in her 20's I'm sure in a tan 98-00 mystique, and I was driving ther SVT, so I figured it was a V6, till I heard her take off and it was a zetec, and the girl was flying lol in the thing!!!

that same T_red in the Ithaca area :shrug: starting to look a little rough:shocked::eek: :blackeye:

I was in elizabeth driving around by the train station, I'm in the SVT, so I wanna make a right, and through the gate I see this white contour so I made the right to and seen it had an aftermarket rear bumper dual mufflers lol, and It even had a SVT badge on it lol in the factory spot lol, but so at the light he makes a left, and I see SE Rims, and aftermarter side skirts lol, and I think I even seen cloth seats in it lol!!!! and I think it was an automatic also, cause we was on a hill and I did not see no hint of roll back!!!

spotted a SF SVT with E1 wheels parked at Rutgers yesterday. Assuming whoever it was was there for graduation. Looked stock except for small decals on the doors

A light blue post 98 from the other side of town rollin' up close to check out my contour . org sticker:cool:

Spotted: 00silversvt (Eric) at my work in Trexlertown today. I was like "oh s**t a silver SVTC" as he drove into the parking lot. :cool:

He came in to get some propane and we bs'ed awhile. Took me a bit to remember who he was. I think the only other time I met him was at the Coliseum meet in '06 when I only owned the SE.

Eric, stop in more often. I want to take close up look at the SVT when I can get away from the register. Car looked good from what I could see standing at the register as you drove off. :cool:

Did he say he would log in?
He was supposed to call me and I haven't heard from him.

i was at work (O'Connor's Beef and Chowder House) and i saw a SF SVT pull into our parking lot. I was way too busy to investigate.

saw a 98 red svt yesterday around 6:30 by the new kensington bridge. looked pretty stocked. i was in a my gf black eclpise

and another.

i saw a tropic green SVT. sounded like it had some exhaust work. it was headed east on rt 29 in satatoga. just past the east side park.

Spotted: 98 T-red/MNB SVT...

...at the new strip mall construction site on Trexlertown Rd. in Trexlertown PA.

Had: NJ front plate, stock E0's, missing jack point covers, and appeared to be lowered.

The driver was a construction worker at the site. Anyone?

Back