• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

Spotted: Black SVT with mesh and contour.org window stickers in southern CT on rt 34 with PA plates. Who's running around our turf without letting us know??

Spotted: Black SVT with mesh and contour.org window stickers in southern CT on rt 34 with PA plates. Who's running around our turf without letting us know??

bet its the last person to post in this thread before you ... and if your in the area where was the heads up?

haha I'm in monroe at least every wednesday for a LOST party lol. I do always look out for you or your family though.

lol I meant the person you saw ... although now that I think of it I don't know if they would drive one of their svts to CT.

yeah I wouldn't be in monroe on a weds night.

I LIVE IN UPSTATE NY AND SPOTTED ONE A FEW WEEKS AGO...IT WAS A SILVERFROST SVT....I BELIEVE HE WAS A SOLDIER FROM FORT DRUM...ANYONE ON HERE...LOOKED BONE STOCK WITH NO MODS....:shrug:
ANY OTHER SPOTTINGS IN NY??????????

It was Steph's dark satin green SE that was spotted. She has Contour.org stickers, SVT exhaust, Elky mesh and PA plates.
Your turf? LOL! She's been in the West Haven area for something like 5-6 years now. Didn't you just move down to New Haven? Steph lives in Shelton, works in West Haven and travels to New Haven as part of her job. You'll probably spot her again. :)

lol I meant the person you saw ... although now that I think of it I don't know if they would drive one of their svts to CT.

Correct, neither of our SVT's will be coming to CT. I've thought about bringing the silver one but the roads suck on the way up there. ;)

Zerohour.... you've been spotted a few times at ESU. :) Look for the black SVT on Thursday.

a post 98 with a huge ford decal in the rear window in Vestal NY :shrug:

i saw a silver SE sport in awesome looking condition on my way to school tonight at 5ish. you were on northern pines road(with another red contour in front of you) and i followed you down daniels and clinton.

Clean 98 Silfro, stock, dark tints on back 3 windows, and on the GSPW South.. i think the kid was some kind of sri-lankan / Indian / Guaynese kinda fellow..

Clean 98 Silfro, stock, dark tints on back 3 windows, and on the GSPW South.. i think the kid was some kind of sri-lankan / Indian / Guaynese kinda fellow..

I might have seen this same person also! and was this heading to work in the AM, or u heading homefrom work? but to be alittle of topic, I be seeing mad lightings in my area for sure the 99-04 style

I might have seen this same person also! and was this heading to work in the AM, or u heading homefrom work? but to be alittle of topic, I be seeing mad lightings in my area for sure the 99-04 style

Yea the AM.. yea down by hillborough theres a few lightnings i see around.. One time I was driving and there was about 4 or 5 of them i guess goin to a meet or something and when they drove by they honked and :censored::censored::censored::censored:.. thought it was pretty cool. I didnt think it was cool though when we hit open road lolll

finally spotted my first ever svt other than my own.. lancaster area - last week, i think on thursday or friday, on 272, i saw a silver one stopped at that traffic light at truce road, going south towards the buck, looked stock, i was in my beater subaru turning north, but i did a double-take and didnt get a good look

anybody on here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have spotted a few. Sunday at around 10 in the morning I saw a Contour LX in Geneva, NY parked at a Fast Track. Then at 11 at night at the Dunkin Donuts in Geneva, NY I saw a 2000 Contour SE Sport, same as mine except green. The night before, I was watching Jackass: The Movie. The car that Johnny Knoxville destroys in the beginning in the derby is a countour too haha.

Back