• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Group Buy: Rear Ford Emblem Replacement Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these still up for sale? and will they also work in the front? just curious.

Answering for ben... they are still up for sale as he said he has 15 and only about 10 of them are gone. They might work in the front if the rear emblem is the same size as the front and if you use a good automotive trim adhesive. The front emblem is mounted by studs and nuts on the other side of the grill though. A different kind of setup. If Ben goes and test fits a spare one in place of the front Ford emblem and it fits there as well, then I will take twice as many Ben. :) Get back on the machine and start cutting!

Answering for ben... they are still up for sale as he said he has 15 and only about 10 of them are gone. They might work in the front if the rear emblem is the same size as the front and if you use a good automotive trim adhesive. The front emblem is mounted by studs and nuts on the other side of the grill though. A different kind of setup. If Ben goes and test fits a spare one in place of the front Ford emblem and it fits there as well, then I will take twice as many Ben. :) Get back on the machine and start cutting!

I might have to cut more, there are 11 gone and only 5 more left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back