• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Soo heres the deal

I can't believe I'm agreeing w/ Tourige, but yeah, flake needs to be subtle.

Jason, you should paint the truck bright orange.

Seriously WTF!?!?!?! Some people on CEG can't keep their mouth shut

Seriously WTF!?!?!?! Some people on CEG can't keep their mouth shut

Seriously, you were already called out by Rawburt. And in no year, was there only 2150 CSVT's made. Your beating around the bush about painting a vehicle, doesn't make it any less obvious. You've made mention of what kind of vehicle you'd like to get sometime. Congratulations, you finally got it. :) Now, everyone can stop with the nail biting, because we were all on the edge of our seats in anticipation of what you bought.... NOT!!!

Mark

I found it. From the 07 SHO convention. I shall name it purple sparkly. :D

IMG_1990.jpg

do_it.gif

white pearl. off of the caddy. that would be so fuggin hot. what rims to pair with it though.

white pearl from caddi

white pearl from caddi

Since I own one of them CTS, white pearl cad, I would suggest a 'high polished aluminum' wheel to go with it... chrome looks too pimp... jmo

white pearl. off of the caddy. that would be so fuggin hot. what rims to pair with it though.
Having owned a Pearl White car, I can't recommend the color. Dirt might show up on black, but everything else shows up on white.

Granted my car is 8 years old but it's surprising how many flaws would be almost hidden in any other color.

Back