• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Group Buy: Rear Ford Emblem Replacement Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI blackbirdracing and wa2tuff

I went to ship the parts today but decided to repackage them...I am going out of town this weekend but will leave them with my dad to ship (If he does)

I will keep you posted once i get back

Thanks for your patience!

I got mine a couple days ago. I liked how it was wrapped in TP. :laugh:

Now I just have to figure out what color to paint it.

Go make another batch!!! I promise they will ALL sell. This is one of the cleanest and subtle, sexy mod that our cars can have!

If I made 10 more...who would buy them?

1)Reebs - I'd honestly get 1 or 2 more... I have too many SVT's, and all need em. :)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)Reebs - I'd honestly get 1 or 2 more... I have too many SVT's, and all need em. :)
2)fcsvt1
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Wasn't sure at first, but they're growing on me. My be down for 2 also.

2)fcsvt1 - 1 or 2
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Fixed for fcsvt1 :D

No more pictures yet? :(

I removed my ford and svt emblems, just trying to decide on a colour to spray the oval... I suppose black would make sense, but part of me likes the SVT on a red backing, like on the engine.. But would a red oval look silly on a black SVT?

Arghhh

2)fcsvt1 - 1 or 2
3)CanSVT (but would need a shipping price to canada)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Ive decided to paint my plate a dark blue, grabbed a can of dupli-color auto spray and one of clearcoat. I'm not finished yet, but this is how it should look:

svtbadge2.jpg

svtbadge.jpg

you know i bought one, but i also just bought a pre98 lid, now i have no use for mine. I really wanted to put it on. I already put the SVT emblem on it and had it painted black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back