• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

True Forged Tahoe and SRT8 Charger (56k fuhgetaboudit)

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
a friend recently ordered up some 22" three piece Ravels for his 04 Tahoe. These are the six lug version of the Ravel.
unfortunately, he was to pussy to go staggered. he wanted to be able to rotate his tires :rolleyes:
yes i know, the tires are way too small and the tail lights look ghey :laugh:
IMG_4313.jpg

at stock height on 22s with low pros :nonono:
IMG_4392.jpg

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

this weekend, he brought it to my buddy's house where we installed the DJM Suspension 3"-5" drop kit. PITA!! :censored:
but it looks sooo good :cool:
IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4424.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

and this SRT8 Charger belongs to the guy who runs the wheel factory. he keeps things running smoothly, most of the time :p
22" flat black 3 piece Formulas (he's running a different cap for his own company)
IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

The drop helps out a ton. I was thinking who in their right mind would ride around looking that dumb?

SRT8 = Secks
Steve, want your friends' ride on the site?
Just let me know.

yes, and ill want to replace the current srt8 charger pics with these. ill email you exactly which ones id like put up.

plus i got a bit more. been too damn busy to get any of it done :crazy:

So, steve, you want to "donate" some 18"s or 19" for my M3? I'll even provide some pics of them on the car ;)

So, steve, you want to "donate" some 18"s or 19" for my M3? I'll even provide some pics of them on the car ;)

Stop being cheap and buy them.

Who wants to donate rims to someone who doesn't attend car shows? :rolleyes: :laugh:

Stock Brakes on 22's FTL

ok, i guess ill tell him to put some 16s on then, like on your zetec :rolleyes:

oh im sorry, were you referring to the stock Brembos on the charger?? :confused:

Rara, did you seriously go out and buy an M3?? i do have a set of 19s for it sitting here........but you like small wheels dont you?

Rara, did you seriously go out and buy an M3?? i do have a set of 19s for it sitting here........but you like small wheels dont you?

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=13967

Has the smaller stock 18"s on it right now and they have a good bit of rash. Most likely end up w/ some 18" CSL replicas so I can reuse the KDW's on it now. Don't really plan on keeping the car for a long time, so I'm open to bigger wheels than I would otherwise. But, yeah, I generally prefer smaller wheels becuase of the lower polar moment of inertia and often lighter weight. Plus more sidewall means less bent rims around Detroit, lol.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=13967

Has the smaller stock 18"s on it right now and they have a good bit of rash. Most likely end up w/ some 18" CSL replicas so I can reuse the KDW's on it now. Don't really plan on keeping the car for a long time, so I'm open to bigger wheels than I would otherwise. But, yeah, I generally prefer smaller wheels becuase of the lower polar moment of inertia and often lighter weight. Plus more sidewall means less bent rims around Detroit, lol.

damn! how'd that huge thread sneal right past me? :confused:

ive got this set available. the one on the black vert
http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/forged-rides/bmw.html

SRT not bad.

Coworker has one that is blacked out. I keep waiting for him to step out of it with a trench coat and 12 gauge (sp).

Back