• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

***OFFICIAL*** Florida Meet - Ocala - July 12th

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
We are planning the next FL CEG meet.
It will be in the Ocala area the weekend of July 12th and 13th.

Saturday:

"Big Daddy" Don Garlits Musuem of Drag Racing
13700 SW 16th Avenue
Ocala, FL 34473

I will be at the museum at 10:00 AM (the event "organizer" has to arrive early)
We ask that everybody else arrive by 11:00AM

Group pricing for 10 or more:
$12 instead of $15

Meet with Mustangs of Ocala club Saturday evening.

Hotel Information:
Days Inn Ocala West
3620 W Silver Springs Blvd
Ocala, FL 34475
Phone:
352-629-0091

SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!!

tell you what. I might be able to come depending on if I get the car dependable by then and my tax stim. check is here by then.] this car build is going to tap me out not to mention being off of work for a week for the 4th with no pay wont help!

I guess I have to show up at this one :shrug:

Hopefully I'll have a new car by then, otherwise you'll get to see my 65hp beast Samurai. Or maybe the g/f's S40.

At this point I don't think I have anything going on.

Well, I actually have a car now. Just brought home an 08 Civic Si Sedan. I guess that is a "car meet" car :cool:

Looks like this will be the biggest meet ever in CEG history... wish I could make it! Sorry guys!

I have been in the market for a while, just happened to post about it right before I went the Honda dealer and was able to close the deal. :cool:

now where are the pics!!

I'll let the SE preview first.

A few quickies:

IMG_3227.jpg

Great seats:
IMG_3228.jpg

The paint is a black pearl, lots of blue metallic in it. They are obvious in direct sunlight, but at other times the color changes a bit from straight black. In dim light at night the car looks navy blue sometimes.
(crappy pic)
IMG_3226.jpg

Back