• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

***OFFICIAL*** Florida Meet - Ocala - July 12th

I'll prob. book a room tommorrow. Is there anything we should mention to get rooms next to each other?

BTW, if anyone wants to split a room, hit me up.

I don't think getting rooms near each other will be an issue at the time of check-in. They hotel was only at 15% capacity for Sat. night.

I guess I'm showing up. :shocked: I thought I was going to have plans this weekend but it turns out its the following weekend. Excited to meet some new CEGers, I've only met two of the FL folk.

I won;t be staying in the hotel, but I'll hang around.

BTW, if we can squeeze it in (I know its been mentioned) we should try to go to Ocala Grand Prix for some go cart racing. They are pretty quick ones (I've taken my GPS on course and maxed out at about 45 MPH), so its pretty fun. Quick drive up the highway from Garlits.

I'll be in the Si.:cool:

It was mentioned, but you forget.. most of us own contours.. which means we are poor... LOL.. and that is expensive.

Wish I could go. I have to work the 12th. I have been dieing to show you guys my new mods. I have the magnaflow exhaust and will be installing test pipes tomorrow. It will sound like a beast!

Have fun, and I will drive down if I can get out of work. Somebody at Best Buy might want to take my shift.

This part-time job gets in the way of all the fun meets. I love the discount, but hate missing meets.

The grand prix thing sounds fun! Pricing isn't too bad considering it provides everything. I wouldn't mind checking it out.

I didn't get the room today as I hoped but I'll wait until check-in, I don't think it will be a busy weekend.

I don't think you'll have to worry too much about it. I think that exit is mostly people stopping on their way to somewhere else.

The OGP is fun. It's 3 track sessions, no kiddie style carts, no track marshals shutting your cart down for being aggressive (I've spun and been hit head on, I've knocked my buddy off track and he went into a hay bale at 30 or so MPH, etc.). It's pretty legit. They do host real kart racing there, supposedly one of th best tracks in the state. :shrug:

http://www.ocalagranprix.com/

If everyone is down, I would recommend it. Otherwise, we can go to Hooters and get some beer/wings. Yum. Not to mention you can see Ocala's finest :help:

I have good news and bad news.

The good news: I got off work and will be able to come to the meet.

The bad news: I may not have the test pipes installed before saturday.

As of right now, i believe this is the current attendance list:

1. Brent372
2. SVTTOUR
3. mart_svt
4. KerryKool
5. contourSVT99
6. HolyRollerzC3 (Maybe)
7. KingpinSVT
8. RandyCSVT

How many of you are bringing your significant other?

LOL. HOOOOOOOOOTERS!! WE GOTTA GO!!!!!

Im bringing 2 of my significant others with me. My left and my right hands:help:

1. Brent372 / SVTFLEA
2. SVTTOUR / L. Hand / R. Hand
3. mart_svt
4. KerryKool
5. contourSVT99 / Wifey
6. HolyRollerzC3 (Maybe)
7. KingpinSVT
8. RandyCSVT

Back