• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

***OFFICIAL*** Florida Meet - Ocala - July 12th

Since Randy is gonna be there, Does that mean I have to make Carmel Apple Salad?

U freaking better!!! Im going to be real quiet in the back seat and you guys are going to think that Im sleeping but in reality ill be eating that ish up/\

Remember... everybody attending.. PLEASE BE AT THE MUSEUM by 11:00AM

I may be meeting up with everyone later in the afternoon. I have mart_svt's (Marty? I can't remember, sorry man!) cell so I'll figure out where you're at if I'm not there at lunch.

The test pipe install went perfect except for one thing. I don't have the right gaskets for the test pipe to cat back two bolt flange. I would have been running the equivalent of open headers. So the stock cats are back on. I'll have the pipes in the trunk, just in case it turns into a mod meet ;).

U freaking better!!! Im going to be real quiet in the back seat and you guys are going to think that Im sleeping but in reality ill be eating that ish up/\

are you not bringing your car Sam? I was figuring I would get to see a Turbo 3L at this meet.

I can't believe this. The meet completely slipped my mind with my 21st coming on the 15th.

I drove out to the hotel this morning hoping to see some of you guys' cars around but I guess I was too late.

I LIVE IN OCALA and I missed the meet T_T

If anyone's still around, give me a call. 352-209-7645

You missed a good meet man. Everyone headed home around 12. Marty(mart_svt) and Chris(KingpinSVT) live out there, I'm sure you can meet up with them sometime.

I've actually probably seen you around. I've seen a T-Red around town a few times. What area of town are you in?

I can't believe this. The meet completely slipped my mind with my 21st coming on the 15th.

I drove out to the hotel this morning hoping to see some of you guys' cars around but I guess I was too late.

I LIVE IN OCALA and I missed the meet T_T

If anyone's still around, give me a call. 352-209-7645
Oh man, I cant believe you missed the meet :confused: Well, there's always next time.

Back