• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Meet Thread

on second thought .. it's only the wannabe. We'll have the real Cobra at this meet.

I think he's chickening out because he still hasn't met me, and he knows I'll be there for sure.
mwahahaha
I bite.

Def-Leppard-Love-Bites-32216.jpg

Is it really necessary for you to blow an entire day to spend it with them? What kind of festivities do they have lined up that require you to be there all day?
As Jared pointed out, we'll be arriving at the restaurant at 2:00 at the latest. You could easily skip out on that and be home to have anniversary dinner with the 'rents.
Personally I think celebrating a wedding anniversary without the kids around makes the day more special and romantic.
It's not like you kids were hanging around the night of their wedding, if you catch my drift. ;)

sometimes I think you people just like to come up with last minute excuses.
;) :D :p
Oh, yeah. I don;t wanna hang out with you guys. Ya, totally true:nonono:

I think he's chickening out because he still hasn't met me, and he knows I'll be there for sure.
mwahahaha
I bite.

You bite and I like it:shrug:

Guys, if it was @ all possible, I would go. Who wants to show up @ my house? I know I will be there on Sunday @ CCSU tho:shrug:

I dunno. My family is extremely close, so the 4 of us like to keep eachother in mind. You guys are great people, but my parents have to come first.

Looks like the weather is going to be in our favor. :cool:

and if the pirate shows up, I am going to have a hard time containing my joy.
I may end up leghumping and peeing like an excited puppy.

so is the meeting time still 10am?

Yeah, that should work. I figure we'll stand around and shoot the bull for a bit, then take off. The bog doesn't start until 12, so if we blast out of the Honey Dew right at 10, we'll be way early. The way things are set up now, things will be leisurely, and we can take our time. If anyone works up a thirst as we pass through Halifax, there's a great little watering hole on the lake. Or if gambling is your vice, there's scratch tickets and keno. :cool: :laugh:

for anyone coming from CT or western, Ma

skunk and I will be meeting at the rest area just after rt 84 heading east on the mass pike. google maps says 1.5 hours to get to the meeting point so we will aim to meet at 8:30. please let me know if you plan to meet us there.

Back