• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Meet Thread

LauraSVT

I'm a dude, no really!
Ok, here it is. I suppose we should start with who is going. Feel free to also post up any questions about the plan, etc.

The plan, as such, if so facto, as it were, is:

Let's meet at the Honey Dew Donuts in Abington, MA on the corner of Rtes. 58 and 123. If anybody wants a cup of joe or a donut, you'll be in the right place. Let us then run 58 south through quaint burgs like Hanson, Halifax, and Monponsett. (If you like, there's a place in Halifax called the Monponsett Inn that has an outdoor patio on a lake that we could make a pit stop at -- they also have Keno for those of you that are fans). Continuing down 58, we'll run through Plympton, across Rte. 44, through Carver, and smack into 495, which we can take north for a short hop of highway cruising. This will run us into 44, which we will take east right into the Fireside restaurant, where we can all enjoy a much deserved libation and some good cheer.

1. Laura (plus one or two, depending on if my girlfriend and a buddy of mine are interested)

If my starting point is too hard for folks to find, I am happy to select one that strikes you as easier -- just let me know.

1. Laura (plus one or two, depending on if my girlfriend and a buddy of mine are interested)
2.Wannabe (plus at least 1, maybe 2. Depends on Marcin's work schedule)
3.Miss Mariss (MAYBE!!!)

1. Laura (plus one or two)
2. Wannabe (plus one or two)
3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar

3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess

3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess
6. Cobra & fbc2

Could we try to squeeze in some time at one of the cranberry bogs, like this one
http://www.flaxpondfarms.com/bog.html
I think they'd make for some kick arse photos.

Also, when is meet up time?

3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess
6. Cobra & fbc2
7. zorrex (hopefully, will know within next couple days)

3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess
6. Cobra & fbc2

Could we try to squeeze in some time at one of the cranberry bogs, like this one
http://www.flaxpondfarms.com/bog.html
I think they'd make for some kick arse photos.

Also, when is meet up time?

Sounds fine to me. It's right on the way. You going to give them a call and set up an appointment?

I'm for meeting at 10:00 or 11:00. If we meet at 10, the bog appointment would work for 11:30, and that builds in some time to stand around before we hit the road.

3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess
6. Cobra & fbc2
7. zorrex (hopefully, will know within next couple days)[/QUOTE]

I'm out guys.

Last edited:
3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess
6. Cobra & fbc2
8. Ctmystique and Debbie (if on the 18th otherwise I gotta work)
9. brapple & jess

3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess
6. Cobra & fbc2
8. Ctmystique and Debbie (if on the 18th otherwise I gotta work)
9. brapple & jess
10. skunk

10 ish would be better, we always stand around and shoot the bull :laugh:.
Ctmystique, The date is the 11th with the rain date being the 18th, it probally should have been posted so no one gets confused.

Ok, so we'll meet at 10 AM. Kim will keep us posted on the bog situation.

The question is, should I run the Town Car on this outing? :cool:

Ok, so we'll meet at 10 AM. Kim will keep us posted on the bog situation.

The question is, should I run the Town Car on this outing? :cool:

Why not, you can go pimp...plus if some of us get outta line they can ride in the trunk :laugh:.

I'm trying to decide between the tour and the stang myself.
I just had to edit my post, I just got my 1,000 post in and it only took 8yrs, yay!!!! LOL

3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess
6. Cobra & fbc2
8. brapple & jess
9. skunk

10 ish would be better, we always stand around and shoot the bull :laugh:.
Ctmystique, The date is the 11th with the rain date being the 18th, it probally should have been posted so no one gets confused.

I guess I'm out then.

Sounds fine to me. It's right on the way. You going to give them a call and set up an appointment?

I'm for meeting at 10:00 or 11:00. If we meet at 10, the bog appointment would work for 11:30

I just checked the website and the bog doesn't open until 1 that day.
I suppose I could call and request they open for us at noon. What do you guys think?

3. Miss Mariss (maybe)
4. rouar
5. ElKy & Jess
6. Cobra & fbc2
7. brapple & jess
8. skunk

Sorry guys, I can't make this one :(. Not only am I working ( I could switch with someone if I wanted to), but the gas will bit me in the behind. I need to keep concentrated on inspection.

switch hours with someone and hop a ride with another CEGer. :idea:
It'll only cost you gas to get to their house in the morning.

Sorry guys, I can't make this one :(. Not only am I working ( I could switch with someone if I wanted to), but the gas will bit me in the behind. I need to keep concentrated on inspection.

Dude, just switch with someone and come with us either meet up with Brian if he doesn't mine or someone else and then you can jump in with me if you want. This could be one of the last big meets of the year and your arse needs to be there one way or another and there is nothing wrong with riding b*tch :laugh:.

Back