• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Meet Thread

You guys had GREAT weather for that run! Sorry we couldn't make it out. :(

I can definitely see Jared's idea of a GPS being a giant map and a set of pins, too. ;)

the silver E1 without the hood scoop is Cobra's
the other silver one is ctmystique

kim is in a few of the pictures.

I didn't have time to clean the Cougar up. Plus it's easier to take cruise pics as Mike's passenger.

I'm the one in the Red Sox shirt doing the jig. :laugh:

I can definitely see Jared's idea of a GPS being a giant map and a set of pins, too. ;)

Yeah, the weather was perfect. I don't think Jared had any pins but he did break out the atlas at least once. I don't think I've seen one in years.

its going to need a lot of editing to try and compress it and take out long boring stuff, like staring at other cars tailpipes at lights

...Jared checking the trusty GPS...

This business about the "GPS" is making me laugh. Amusing, Kim, that you got a picture of me working up the flight plan. :laugh:

There was more technology at that meet than you could shake a stick at. People with navigational systems, digital cameras, iPhones, even laptops. It was like NORAD, but outside, and without the threat of a nuclear launch. You guys bring gadgets out into the country the way picnickers bring sandwiches. :laugh:

btw Elky, it was Kremit's car that you used your key to unlock at SZ07

I wish elky lived down here. I (dang my head gettin bad) locked my keys in the car again. Other than SZ, I ain't done that in probably 4 years. I probably could have spent some time and whatever and did it for free, but I decided to spend $50 and have a professional handle it. Can't complain much because I wanted to be in hooters not trying for ever to unlock my car and if I didn't have that small hook up it'd probably be like $100ish at that time of night. But thanks elky and I still owe u a beer.

i wish i had seen that, i could have overnighted him a copy!
haha

edit: i did see that i guess.
haha

Here's something for any of you that were behind Brian's car. :laugh:

3m8210one.jpg

Well you Matt you inspired me to upload my pics as well.

CEGfallmeetOct11th_2008009.jpg

The Girls of NECEG

CEGfallmeetOct11th_2008014.jpg

Brian and Jess

CEGfallmeetOct11th_2008027.jpg

Sorting tour

CEGfallmeetOct11th_2008030.jpg

Debbie and Skunk trying their hand at sorting.

For the rest check here.

I think this is probably the fastest turnaround time we've all ever had for posting meet pics. I'm definitely guilty of taking weeks before uploading/posting. :eek:

Great pics everyone!

I think this is probably the fastest turnaround time we've all ever had for posting meet pics. I'm definitely guilty of taking weeks before uploading/posting. :eek:
I still have not developed my roll of film from NECEG Fall 2002. I'll get around to posting those pics one of these years.

Back