• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2008 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last ones

SVTdowntown1.jpg

SVTdowntown2.jpg

SVTdowntown12.jpg

I don't think we can use these, but just incase

SVTlake7.jpg

SVTlake8.jpg

Thanks for looking & good luck to everyone.

-Aaron

Wow...some really awesome pics in this thread. :drool:

This calendar is gonna have some serious drool material...gotta love the good ole CEG! :cool:

A few in addition to my first post. Hope they made the deadline. First pic is my preferred.

DSC01868Medium_fixed.jpg

DSC01872Medium-1.jpg

DSC01880Medium.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

Last edited:
I think it would be nice to see something like

Real name ; CEG Name
Photo by: xxx

Well how many of the people show submitted photos actually had other people take the photos. Im guessing not that many, maybe 2 or so, +photos of autocross events.

Most people took their own photos. Im not saying that evryone did, but i think Name: xxx and Photo by: xxx would clutter the photos.

If the info was printed on the calendar page (not the photo page), now thats a different story.

just my 2 cents...

i think it would be nice to see

Photo By
Year Make Model (prod. #)

i think that would add a real nice touch to each month...give it a little more than years past

That would clutter up the pictures if you ask me. However if there was a separate page dedicated to describing all the pictures/cars like the beginning pages of other calendars that might work.

The information cannot be printed on another location. Any info to be added to the calendar would have to be added on top of the picture due to the nature of cafepress. Look at previous calendars. The username is artistically added to each picture in some form. Can we end this discussion about the information format now please? This format has been in use for the past 4 years and can't be changed now. The time to have this discussion about calendar format is midway through the year. Not one month before I want them to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back