• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2008 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what will speed it along is when those who where picked get pmed to send in the high res photo, should do is asap

Noone will really know who is in it until it comes out! :crazy: It's in the process everyone. Chosen pictures have a week from yesterday to get the full resolution shots to me. At that point it will be put together and available for purchase.

Next week is the week! Watch the Group Buy forum between the 18th and the 21st! I will be working as hard as I can to get them out as soon as I get the images in!

Noone will really know who is in it until it comes out! :crazy: It's in the process everyone. Chosen pictures have a week from yesterday to get the full resolution shots to me. At that point it will be put together and available for purchase.

Next week is the week! Watch the Group Buy forum between the 18th and the 21st! I will be working as hard as I can to get them out as soon as I get the images in!

so are we looking at an early release? :D

My webserver is currently down, so if you are trying to pull up any of my pictures you'll have to PM me and I can e-mail them to you, Hope to have it back up and running tomorrow or the next day if I can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back