• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2008 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to give judges until the 10th. I was hoping that I would get them back early and be able to start putting it together earlier but so far only 2 out of 11 have given me their results. Haha... maybe this post will get some of them to fill it out and get it in.

Last edited:
Not purchasing till I see what it looks like.
Hoping (strongly!) that I made it in too, but we'll see. As long as the Calendar is good!

my feeling is if you participate in the calender submission that you should buy it just to show appreciation for the effort involved and to keep this thing alive every year regardless of making it in or not (although that salt flats photo would have my vote matty)

as in the years past im down for a couple even if i dont make it, blu fuzz was one of my top favs too...and i had more than 12 top favs so these judges have their work cut out, cant wait to see it! :)

I do not mean to say I won't purchase if I am not included. You're right, that is silly and petty.
However, if I am dissatisfied with the pictures that were selected, I won't bother. I didn't do so for one year for this reason. That's what I was referring to.

If Im included I am going to buy 2, if not Im still down for one to make sure this is worth while and to hopefully keep it going on for years to come.

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back