• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

I need to sell my tour ASAP

I need to sell my tour ASAP

Im selling my 98 Ford Contour SVT, #3371 of 6535. Its black with midnight blue . CLEAN TITLE, Approx 130k. Alarm, cd player, tint, Svt floor mats, wired for subs, dyno matted, 17 inch wheels, bullet catback exhaust, air filter, lowered, new tags. New clutch not even broken in yet. Its a great car. Asking 3400 obo, no low ballers. Thank you. Aaron 503-914-7949

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture020.jpg

FS: 99 Stone gray leather seats

FS: 99 Stone gray leather seats

The leather seats from my 99 Tour are FS. I got them from the JY and they are not perfect, well they are pretty close. The front seat bottoms are cracked a bit, but the backs and head rests are in great shape as well as the rear seat w/ fold down back. You will get the rear seat and the passenger seat complete, and the driver seat back and bottom cushion. I am keeping the driver seat track. You can just put the bottom cover on yours and install the seat back (4 bolts). That's what I'm doing with my new seats.

If you can pick them up the price is very cheap. If they don't sell they go to the dump and that is a sad thing, but one way or another they gotta go.

AF

CSVT to Focus FSVT 12" Brake Upgrade Kit Complete w/ Cross-Drilled Rotors etc.

CSVT to Focus FSVT 12" Brake Upgrade Kit Complete w/ Cross-Drilled Rotors etc.

I just finished my upgrade this weekend, so I'm offering to make (for group members) a complete kit ready to bolt on for far less then you could walking into a parts store. I've spent hours reading and talking on the phone with vendors to come up with all these parts. –If you know how to replace your calipers, you can do this!

This kit will fit ALL SVT ‘tours and any-others that have upgraded to the SVT front setup. Also, your factory 16" SVT wheels fit perfectly. I can say, the brake pedal "firmness" is reduced just a tad due to the caliper piston bore size, but the leverage you gain from the rotor size balances it out just fine in my opinion.

I can offer this kit in a couple of different versions/ prices depending on your needs. Here we go on contents:

Stage 1: $275 + $40 core on calipers + shipping
(2) Remanufactured FSVT calipers w/ brackets (centric)
(2) New solid rotors (centric)
(1) Set of carbon-metallic pads (posi-quiet centric 106’s)
(2) Caliper bracket bolts (Ford)
(2) 4mm caliper bolt washers (hardened)

Stage 2: $350 + $40 core on calipers + shipping
Includes Stage 1 plus:
(2) Left & right (zinc coated) cross-drilled or slotted or a combo drilled & slotted rotors

Stage 3: $50 add-on
Includes Stage 1 or 2 plus:
I disassemble each caliper, hand polish the face to a smooth finish then mask & apply 2 coats of THC 900 degree caliper paint (in red, yellow, blue, black or silver), then stencil “SVT” & apply 2 coats of THC color of your choice as above. Lastly, I apply 2 coats of THC clear-gloss 900 degree paint for added protection :) Then reassemble using Motorcraft caliper slide lube. This process takes me 3 days total to allow each color to cure overnight. I used red with silver letters. IMPORTANT NOTE: You will scratch the paint upon installing the outer caliper spring so you may need to touch-up that area—at least I had to. You *may* be able to avoid this if you hold your tongue just right…

I will box everything up in one big box and charge actual shipping costs. I will use any carrier you prefer. If you’re paying with Paypal please help me out on the 3% they charge me. As soon as I get your caliper cores, I will refund your money or if you want to keep your old caliper, that’s fine with me — just pay the fee.

Any questions just email me at baker.ac(AT)gmail.com or text or call me at: 503-730-0975 ~Adam

SVT12inUpgrade032.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade009.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade042.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade023.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade019.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade014.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade018.jpg

Portland, Oregon

Testing waters... Looking to sell my E0s pretty good condition. Id have to look again but i think theres only one spot with a little hit on the lip... But either way im gettin new rims so these need to go... anyone interested...

$300? Local is best... ill put them on CL later.

SSPX0055.jpg

There has been some requests for a rear brake setup (stock contour) with or without performance rotors. So, if any are interested I can put a package deal together for complete rear brakes including the special "SVT" painted lettering as well. Just send me an email, thanks ~ADAM

Hello, doing a 3l swap and want to get rid of some stuff for free to local people.
2003 3l 25k valve covers, cams (chains, ect...), wiring harness, and some other stuff.
Mike

How well do the cams and chains fit, the svt engine? do they work at all. I need to replace all practically my entire engine in the svt. Let me know also got some pics?

Well, the cams are arguably the best upgrade on the svt engine and putting 3l cams in would decrease the hp noticably. The cams would work if you use the cams with the chains and tentioners as a set. No pics at the moment, but they look brand new. If you're still interested let me know, but svt cams really belong in an svt engine.

Fs 98 Csvt 82k

Fs 98 Csvt 82k

I am going to be relocating and might sell my 98 Contour SVT.
Only 82K miles, runs very strong. New Kuhmo ASX 215-50-16 and KKM intake are the only upgrades. Missing 1 jack point cover.
The only downside is it was originally a CA. car and was a dealer buyback so on the carfax it shows up as a dealer buyback/lemon. The Title is clean however. :shrug:
The engine appears to be very clean for a 82K mile car so I almost wonder if they had to replace the engine?? I havent had any luck trying to find out about it. Any suggestions?
This is the second CSVT I have owned and the first I replaced the engine w/a brand new one from ford. This car runs just as well or better than that one.
Anyway, if there is any interest PM me. I dont need to sell but am moving and dont need 2 cars. The price will be fair.
I can email pics.

Thank You!

95 contour parts

95 contour parts

This is the car that I crashed a month ad a half ago. It's a 95 2.5 atx.
Here's a parts list form it. Wired will be putting some pics.

Full Gery leather interior $225
Teal Spoiler $150
SVT UIM $125
SVT TB $60
SVT CAMS $100
T-red side skirt all jack points $150
0E rims 2 sets
Magnaflow duel catback $400

Then what ever other part anybody wants from the car.

I just finished my upgrade this weekend, so I'm offering to make (for group members) a complete kit ready to bolt on for far less then you could walking into a parts store. I've spent hours reading and talking on the phone with vendors to come up with all these parts. –If you know how to replace your calipers, you can do this!

This kit will fit ALL SVT ‘tours and any-others that have upgraded to the SVT front setup. Also, your factory 16" SVT wheels fit perfectly. I can say, the brake pedal "firmness" is reduced just a tad due to the caliper piston bore size, but the leverage you gain from the rotor size balances it out just fine in my opinion.

I can offer this kit in a couple of different versions/ prices depending on your needs. Here we go on contents:

Stage 1: $275 + $40 core on calipers + shipping
(2) New solid rotors (centric)

Stage 2: $350 + $40 core on calipers + shipping
Includes Stage 1 plus:
(2) Left & right (zinc coated) cross-drilled or slotted or a combo drilled & slotted rotors

Stage 3: $50 add-on
I disassemble each caliper, hand polish the face to a smooth finish then mask & apply 2 coats of THC 900 degree caliper paint (in red, yellow, blue, black or silver), then stencil “SVT” & apply 2 coats of THC color of your choice as above. Lastly, I apply 2 coats of THC clear-gloss 900 degree paint for added protection :) Then reassemble using Motorcraft caliper slide lube. This process takes me 3 days total to allow each color to cure overnight. I used red with silver letters. IMPORTANT NOTE: You will scratch the paint upon installing the outer caliper spring so you may need to touch-up that area—at least I had to. You *may* be able to avoid this if you hold your tongue just right…

I will box everything up in one big box and charge actual shipping costs. I will use any carrier you prefer. If you’re paying with Paypal please help me out on the 3% they charge me. As soon as I get your caliper cores, I will refund your money or if you want to keep your old caliper, that’s fine with me — just pay the fee.

Any questions just email me at baker.ac(AT)gmail.com or text or call me at: 503-730-0975 ~Adam

SVT12inUpgrade032.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade009.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade042.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade023.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade019.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade014.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade018.jpg

Portland, Oregon

I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas,

After having this kit on my car for several weeks now...giving the pads and rotors time to seat-in, I don't feel ANY pedal "squishiness" whatsoever anymore. In fact, anyone local is welcome to drive my car a feel for yourself before you buy! Obviously, if you plan to pick-up the goods, there won't be any shipping charges.

Also, anyone interested in getting a kit can pay 1/2 now and 1/2 when I'm done (~1 week). That gives you time to space your finances out some. We could also split the total over a longer period if you really need to. I'm here to help out in any way I can...I know money is tight for everyone these days. Contact Aussie Ford if you need a reference.

Text me at 503-730-0975 or email me at: baker.ac(AT)gmail.com

Adam

hey qwikndrty, so is there any type of upgrade like this for the rear that can be done? Even if the stock svt fronts got moved to the rear, just curious as the 275+40 price is not bad and totally worth it.

hey qwikndrty, so is there any type of upgrade like this for the rear that can be done? Even if the stock svt fronts got moved to the rear, just curious as the 275+40 price is not bad and totally worth it.

Actually, there is. The best way, would be to get Warmongers rear kit that allows you to move the front csvt rotor to the back with the use of your stock rear caliper. I can do the same work on the rear as I do on the front. I'm looking up prices now. But, I may not have an answer until Monday.

oh ok, well I've heard of that kit but wasn't sure.
So I'll probably end up gettin a set not sure when yet, but I will

Actually, there is. The best way, would be to get Warmongers rear kit that allows you to move the front csvt rotor to the back with the use of your stock rear caliper. I can do the same work on the rear as I do on the front. I'm looking up prices now. But, I may not have an answer until Monday.

Can i get Warmongers brackets alone? Or what ever allows me to move the front rotors to the rear. So i could use your caliper/rotor kit? And i want that sweet red/silver you do. I have a 98 csvt i would be getting the cores from,would that work? As i can't take my calipers off my 99 until i get the new kit,since its my Daily driver.I assume the core is for our CSVT calipers since we wouldn't have FSVT calipers.I may be a bit slow on this so be patient :eek: front kit+rear rotor upgrade = track day! :eek: I may just do the rear since they dont have to much time left on them,and between the msds headers/ypipe and the 98 csvt (no floor mat!:nonono:) i just got,finances are tighter than well, you get the idea. And if possible can you post a pic so we can see what your rotors look like after you ran them for a while? I wonder how they hold up.I should have looked closer at the mini meet! sorry

Can i get Warmongers brackets alone? Or what ever allows me to move the front rotors to the rear. So i could use your caliper/rotor kit?
Here is the link to Warmongers brake kit, I really have no need because I just use my SVT as a daily grocery getter. My front kept getting warped so thats why I did the front (ohh and its cosmetically very pleasing :): http://www.nautilusperformance.com/catalog/i4.html
This kit allows you to keep your stock rear caliper but use your stock CSVT 278mm front rotor on the rear. I can do reman rear CSVT calipers along with my paint and SVT logo etc. (see next post for pricing).

I have a 98 csvt i would be getting the cores from,would that work? As i can't take my calipers off my 99 until i get the new kit,since its my Daily driver.I assume the core is for our CSVT calipers since we wouldn't have FSVT calipers.
Yes, that is correct. I know most of us use our 'Tours for daily use, so that is why I ask for the core charge upfront (I'm charged for it!) then refund you when you send me back your old calipers (after you install my upgrade kit). I would need either CSVT or FSVT calipers as a core. Core prices went up so see below in my next post regarding prices. Obviously if you're local and you hand me your core calipers, you wont be charged a core.

And if possible can you post a pic so we can see what your rotors look like after you ran them for a while? I wonder how they hold up.
Sure! Here you go! ...hmm well, maybe after this 16" of white stuff melts I can get you a better picture lol
Ithinkthatsmycar.jpg

For Project SVT and the rest who are wanting me to get you a price on a rear brake set-up, I've added to my existing price/package list (the rear is at the end -no pun intended).

Front Stage 1: $275 + $40 core on calipers + shipping
(2) New stock solid vented rotors (centric)

Front Stage 2: $350 + $40 core on calipers + shipping
Includes Stage 1 plus:

Front Stage 3: $50 add-on

*Rear Stage 1 Set-up: $364.50 + $88 core + shipping
(2) Remanufactured CSVT calipers w/ brackets (centric)
(2) New stock vented rotors (front CSVT -centric)
(1) Set of Centric 104 pads
(2) Includes the $50 add-on caliper painting as noted above
**remove $69.50 if you do NOT need rotors (in other words, if you plan to do my FSVT front kit and your stock CSVT front rotors are good, use them in the rear!

*Rear Stage 2: $439.50 + $88 core + shipping
Includes rear stage 1 plus:
(2) Left & right (zinc coated) cross-drilled or slotted or a combo drilled & slotted rotors (instead of stock rotors)

*NOTE: You will need Warmongers rear kit and as of this writing, the cost is $139.95 + shipping. His kit allows the use of your STOCK CONTOUR SVT FRONT rotors to be placed in the rear. Link: http://www.nautilusperformance.com/catalog/i4.html

If anyone wants to buy both a front and rear kit together, I will offer FREE SHIPPING! ...which is probably an easy $50 bucks

So basically, for under a grand you get a full 12" front AND 11" rear COMPLETE upgrade kit "plug-and-play" and none of it is used stuff WOW! :crazy:

SVT12inUpgrade018.jpg

Back