• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

Svt Cams

Svt Cams

got a set of SVT cams that i need to get rid of... Looking to do a hand sale.

Asking $40.... You cant beat that.. You might as well buy them and sell them yourself if you have time, but I am about 3 weeks out til i go to Boot camp...

\
GONE, Sorry

WTB sideskirts

WTB sideskirts

Im trying to find some side skirts for a CSVT any color will do hard to find out in Montana. If anyone wants to get rid of some PM me a price with shipping to 59405 zip code and see what I can work out. Thanks

WTB Rear SVT bumper and am sellling Magnaflow 10435

WTB Rear SVT bumper and am sellling Magnaflow 10435

Does anyone anywhere near Calgary have a SVT rear bumper for sale ?

And... I have a magnaflow 10435 resonator for sale . This is the model that many CEGers are replacing the OEM resonator with on SVTs. It was only used a month then removed. Will sell for $20 USD - shipping extra.

1998 E0 SVT Silver Frost

1998 E0 SVT Silver Frost

Ok peeps, unfortunately I've got to part ways with my SVT :cry:
I've spent quite a bit of time getting this car tastefully modified to where I like it; so here goes:
1998 E0 Silver Frost SVT Its got roughly 135K miles. I bought it from original owner. Its been an Oregon car all its life.
This is a non-spoiler and non-sunroof car (good for us PNW'terns lol)
I'm an x-Ford Tech as well as an ASE Master Certified Tech, so I do ALL of my own work!

Engine:
KNN Cold Air Intake with heat shield
Platinum plugs, Bosch wires replaced 8K ago
Fuel filter 8k ago
New, not reman A/C compressor & serp belt 8K ago
Battery replaced 5K ago

Suspension done 5K ago:
KYB Gr2 struts all way around with Intrax 1.8" drop springs
New Mastercraft 215/50 V rated tires 5k ago (1999 2000 SVT size)
Also 4-wheel alignment
This car handles VERY WELL. Not too rough but VERY noticeable the suspension has been tweaked! Its also VERY tight, no clunks, rattles or squeaks. It really feels better than a new car.

Brakes:
12" Front Focus SVT Big Brake Kit with cross-drilled (9 row) zinc coated rotors. Calipers and custom stenciling all done by me just 2,000 miles ago!

Interior:
Triple "A" pillar white faced gauge pod (Oil temp, Oil PSI and Voltage)
20% window tint all the way around including a 9" full length sun visor tint
Single Din CD player with Aux input, SD card, USB port. Kenwood 6x8 3-way door speakers and 8" amplified Bazooka tube mounted in the trunk.
Complements of Bob Millican (Aussie Ford) he has installed the Mystique rear dome light and I installed Bobs modified 2000 dimmer switch to allow "always on" interior lighting :)

Exterior:
Clay bared paint and exclusively ran touchless car wash or hand wash since Ive owed it. SVT number stenciled on LF bumper in Midnight Blue #2539. Has very minor door dings and scuffs with most being under front facia. I have 2 rattle cans of SVT Silver Frost ready to be put to use. Headlights have Silverstars and Fog lights are upgraded 50watt 955's.

Rest of the car is bone stock. Been well cared for and runs and drives perfectly. For reference, please ask Bob Millican about the running and cosmetic condition of my car.

$3500 and firm at that (half that amount as gone into upgrades 6 months ago) I have clear title in hand with tags good til 2011! Paypal and credit cards are OK with me as long as you pay the 2.5% fee ($90). I will be the only one driving the car on a test drive unless I see you with cash or Paypal ready in hand. I'm sorry, but I DO NOT have time for window shoppers.

Text me at 5O3-73O-O975. If you would like to call me, please do so after 6:30pm and NO LATER THAN 9pm.
You can also email me at: baker.ac (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Both text messages and emails I normally respond to right away.

I can get more photos upon request but, its better to see in person anyway as I dont know when I'll get the time to do so...

MySVT.jpg

SVT12inUpgrade018.jpg

AF I want the dash. Only problem is Im not sure when I will be able to pick it up. I can Paypal you the $20 to hold it and then we can line up a date like last time. Let me know. Thanks.
-tropictour

Free trunk lid. T-Red with a couple barely noticable dents and some scratches. Doesn't look bad. No reflector or anything. I got it off a part out because I like the svt better without my factory spoiler, but it never quite sat right on my car. Now my spoiler trunk is back on and this is taking up space.

For Sale. 98 contour svt black

For Sale. 98 contour svt black

early 98 car, with air. 325,000km Still runs awesome,lots of recent maintenance. took me 6 years to find after I sold our original 98.

Mystique Door Panels

Mystique Door Panels

That's it clearing out the garage dumping a few spare parts I somehow gathered along the way.... LOL

early inst bezel  1.jpg
Pre 98 instrument bezel $10

98+ inst bezel.jpg
98+ instrument bezel $10

mystique DP .jpg
mystique left DP.jpg
mystique right DP.jpg
$25 for the pair they need some cleaning, but I was going to use them until I found leather ones. These have the mountings, lights and plastic parts.

I also have a complete set of 95 tour door panels (4) in tan which is called pumice. They are in execellant shape. $35 for the set pics available if you want them.

I do not intend to hold this stuff long.
Regards,
AF

I have some parts left over still from my 95 LX that i would like to get rid of. there are pictures of some of the parts under yet another parts car thread.

Jet Performence Chip $100
Teal Spoiler $150
SVT UIM $125
SVT TB $60
SVT CAMS $100
0E rims 2 sets-$200 per set
Magnaflow duel catback $400

Bob's Ford Parts on SE 190th in Portland has a '98 T-Red SVT for sale. ~127K, moonroof -- $2499, I think he's asking. He replaced and repainted a front fender on it since he bought it.
Not actually a bad car, I drove it. Just two things..... It has a reconstructed title and an alt that is going out. The door panels are bubbling where the covering is pulling from the backing at the door handle area.
It also has some suspension work done to it and a short shifter. It drove good but the paint on the fender has rather corse sanding, marks in it and no sideskirts.

AF

Almost forgot the check engine light too.

Hmm, yeah I was wondering if it was a rebuilder or something (since it is at a wrecking yard), but he said he'd just replaced a fender (it might have been rebuilt before he got it, though.) I didn't look really close at it, but you're right, the fender isn't a perfect match (although color-wise it is close.) I guess a rough finish would account for the less-than-perfect match. I didn't notice the missing side skirts. I wonder if he's replaced them since you saw it? I guess I'll have to look closer this week.

Did you drive it? When I did I ran it up a bit 6k+ and the alt light blinked on. I asked Bob about it and he said it was a shift light..... LOL but then I told him these don't have a shift light and showed him it was really the batt light. He was right up front in saying it was a rebuilder. Maybe he did get sideskirts he didn't have a line on any when I looked at it. If it had had tan interior I'd have gotten it ....... :laugh:

Was the CEL still on?

Im selling my 93 honda civic cx HB
The car has 167xxx miles on it
1.6L ZC non-vtec with 37,xxx miles on it
Installed new clutch, Flywheel, Spark Plugs, Wires, Cap and Rotor. All part went in when motor was installed and thses parts have 7,xxx miles on them

$2200 OBO

I can send you pitures via email

Back