• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

MJSVT is a really nice fellow and good guy to deal with. I met him when I went to calif. He went out of his way to help me out. I don't think he should be banned, if he is I'd wonder why?

just my 2 cents

AF

PS you can still send him an email, or pm me and I'll give you his email add.

WTB: Lowering Springs: Eibach, Intrax, B&G, H&R, SPAX, BAT in Portland Oregon

WTB: Lowering Springs: Eibach, Intrax, B&G, H&R, SPAX, BAT in Portland Oregon

I just got my new set of KYB's in a couple days ago, and figured hmmm maybe I should slap in a set of springs while it was all apart.

If you have a set of either new or used: Eibach, Intrax, B&G, SPAX, BAT or whatever else that I'm missing, and you're in Oregon/Washington (Preferably Portland or Vancouver or close) please PM me or call me at 503-730-0975 ~Adam

I can't vouch for whether this is a good deal or not, nor how the motor/tranny are, but I found a lady with a 2000 CSVT for sale in Vancouver WA. It's silverfrost/midnight blue, 18" wheels (polished rim w/ black centerspokes), IIRC an aftermarket sound system, moonroof, spoiler, and only 65K miles. She's asking for $5,800. The car is parked in an apartment complex at 12800 SE 7th in Vancouver WA.

FS: Stock 98 SVT Springs & Struts ~ Portland Oregon

I just replaced mine with KYB's and Intrax only because I knew the rep and I got a deal. My old springs and struts had 135K when pulled off (1998 Contour SVT E0). There are no leaks or rust (car was bought new here in Oregon). There just sitting in boxes in my garage. The struts still have decent resistance (no flat spots or anything) Say... $200 for all? PM for pictures if you need them.

I'm up for trades too. I need a set of tires soon? or maybe other SVT performance parts (other then the suspension, my car is bone stock). I'm also a gadget freak...laptop, pda phone, iPhone, Mac stuff. Send me a PM, who knows maybe I'll trade? Or you can call me 503-730-0975

Dimmer switches

Dimmer switches

I just did a post in the interior forum about dimmer switches. Please check it out. I'd like to offer a custom version of them to my NW folks first.

This is a 99-00 dash light dimmer switch that has the extra position to turn on the interior lights and a light for the face. These are custom there are no others like them. It is all in the PDF attachement in the other post. The kit has everything you need to do the install..... well you provide the screwdriver and adult beverage when your done. :laugh:

If you are interested in the NEW Original Aussie Ford dash light dimmer switch kit send me a PM......

Regards,
AF

Sunroof Gears

Sunroof Gears

Anyone need the gears for your sunroof motor? My motor wires fried so it dont work (and the back cover is broke) I replaced mine with one from a yard so from what im seein here gears are needed too. So im offering mine up.I cant post in the classifieds yet or i would post them for anyone to get so feel free to put a post there for me too. 10 bucks and i can mail to anyone

aussie has laid claim...

He anyone here done an csvt clutch... ive done many hondas but theres room to play with those... i dont feel like pullin this motor or jackin up the car and droppin the trani in my drive way... Any one who can help? U work at a shop? How much we lookin at? lol Im lookin on getting the LUK kit. Its only 255 from autozone, And it comes with the Slave cyl. (wich is 100 by itself) ya i also checked into SPEC but the st 2 is 355... hmm... anyone sellin cheaper?

If you want to price Spec clutches as an alternative, look back a page or two on the Group Buy forum for SVTCuervo's posting. He's selling new Spec Stage IIs for $337, and stage I's for around $270 or so. I don't know what shipping would be to us in the NW. My thoroughly abused stage II is now slipping and I'm looking to get another soon.

Anyone need the gears for your sunroof motor? My motor wires fried so it dont work (and the back cover is broke) I replaced mine with one from a yard so from what im seein here gears are needed too. So im offering mine up.I cant post in the classifieds yet or i would post them for anyone to get so feel free to put a post there for me too. 10 bucks and i can mail to anyone

Hey if those are still for sale? cause i need some i think... pm me back pls

FS/FT: Stock 98 SVT Springs & Struts ~ Portland Oregon

FS/FT: Stock 98 SVT Springs & Struts ~ Portland Oregon

I just replaced mine with KYB's and Intrax only because I knew the sales rep and I got a super-deal. My old springs and struts had 135K when pulled off (1998 Contour SVT E0). There are no leaks or rust (car was bought new here in Oregon) and the car is a freeway flyer everyday. The struts/springs are just sitting in boxes in my garage. The struts still have decent resistance (no flat spots or leaks) and the springs are in excellent shape (no rust). PM for pictures if you need them. Will separate!

I'm up for trades too. Maybe other SVT performance parts (other then the suspension, my car is bone stock). I'm also a gadget freak...laptop, pda phone, iPhone, Mac stuff. Send me a PM, who knows maybe I'll trade? Or you can call me 503-730-0975

vortech, roush transmission

vortech, roush transmission

If somebody did not see the short lived "heads up" in the regular CEG classifieds, there is a seller in Aumsville OR (close to Salem and Albany) that is selling on craigslist a Vortech supercharger for a duratec and a Roush prep'd MTX-75 transmission. I can't vouch for condition or prices but I did see the listing:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/609100273.html

I think I've seen him selling parts for quite a while now unless there is more than one guy doing it in Amsville... I thought he wanted quite a bit for his stuff. Maybe he's come down a bit....

Back